chapter 18

Ola guys.Im not dead .So Sorry for the late update.Its just I was busy with all the school tensions and then with the works of publishing my new book .so I couldnt get the time to write this one.And Guys,The book ranked#2 in dance out of 24.1k stories on 04/07/2021.It happened only because of you guys.So A big Thankyou for all.

Do check out the second book too

Do check out the second book too.I think I am doing a great job on it.With that being said,Lets get into the chap:)

Recap:
He thought for sometime and said"Ok,Lets make a bet.If I win in match or you select in the aution,The loser should fulfill one wish of the other person".At that moment,I didnt think of any aftermath If I lose.I just accepted it and Lets see what happens on saturday.

Sav's POV:
The week just went in a blink.There isnt much happened except for the fact that Aaron was Pmsing because of his dad's Sick games and My dance practice,Aaron and I 's Tutoring sessions which involved some kinda awkward moments between us.Aaron is working real hard to balance both football and his bussiness meetings.We put our english project on hold for this week.I have been on strict diet and full on workout mode.

Now,It was Saturday.Im currently at the audition hall and Im nervous as hell.Will I perform well enough to get selected in the audition?Or  Will I get another panic attack?What happens if I get one?I was brought out of my fears by the girls and Noah.They rushed towards me and pulled into a group hug to release my tension and  wished me luck.The boys and Aaron are at their changing rooms getting ready for the big match.Noah said"Go break a leg ,Amulet."I smiled and was about to go inside but I got a message notification.So,I quickly opened it to see it was a meassage from Aaron.

Devil:You dont need it but Goodluck,Babygirl:)

Me:I definitely needed that .And you will definitely rock it in the match.

Devil:Haha,What else do you expect when The greatest is in the field ,No need to worry.Anyway,You remembered about our bet,right?

Me:How can you cope up with this much attitude? Yeah,I do remember.Ok ,gotta go.Its My turn next.Byee.

Devil:steal theirhearts ,Babygirl:)Byee.

As cliche as it may sound but Aaron's chat made me feel something inside.I was suddenly feeling a less nervous.However,its my turn now .I was dressed in a casual ballerina outfit.

I was dressed in a casual ballerina outfit