chapter 3

Recap:
That's how my first day of school ended.Now Iam at the cafe where Iam supposed to work in the evenings during school days.I am currently changed my outfit to the waitress dress. I see the same boy who I bumped into earlier walking into the cafe.Lets see what else is in store for me today.

{The picture of cafe above}

Why he have to sit at the table where I should serve ?argh!!!! And yeah ,he is not alone ,whole football team {only popular ones }whose names I dont know are present. They are all so charming.Wish me luck guys,Now I have to serve at that table without embarassing myself and resisting their charms. "Sav,you can do this.You are stronger than this"-I mentally said those words to myself and went near the table to take order.when I went there,they were discussing about their next football match or something."Hi,Im Savannah and I will be your waiter for the day,what do you like to order"-I asked them to which all of them replied by saying french toast,alfredo sauce pasta,a cup of capucchino, buffalo wings .Me taking their orders isnt the only thing that happened. Some guy whose name I came to acknowledge as Liam started flirting with me but I chose to ignore him even though I think he is cute,but this is not the time for me to be  lovey dovey .I have to focus on my career first.I think I cannot manage both Love and career at once.So yeah ,I quickly took their orders and said "Your orders will be arrived soon".With that,I left their cabin and went to the kitchen to make their dishes prepared.But the thing which amuses me is that Aaron acted like he didnt even remember my face.Ah!!!!why am I even thinking about him again?I wont even think about him and I will avoid meeting his  gaze at any cost because truth to be admitted,that I love those deep black eyes of his. I convinced my coworker,penelope who became a good friend of mine in a less time.Let me give you guys a description about her later.She quickly served their orders.I was observing all this from the kitchen.I heard someone asking "why she is serving them and where am I ".I wonder who asked that, Perhaps Liam .I let that slide.I finished my shift and Iam walking to my small rented house now.

I saw Lexi surprisingly coming out from the mall which is present enroute my house.With the bags she is carrying,Im pretty sure she is a shopoholic. She quickly loaded her bag in her trunk and started walking towards me.she said"Hey Sav ,nice to see you again,where are you going by the way,if you dont mind me asking"I repliee "Hey lexi!!Im just going to house. She said "oh!!we should definitely catch up sometime,and yeah ,we should work on that english project ,so can you come to my house this weekend to finish it and obviously to do other things ,may be like a sleepover!!!!wait this is a great idea,you know Gee would also be coming and some other girls,so what do you say?" I mean its just a sleepover and I really need to make friends and who would study at friday nights ,come on,You guys didnt think of me as that nerd and Its still wednesday ,I still have time to complete all my works anyway.so I said,"yeah,that would be great!!Just text me the address and time".With that we said goodbyes and went our own ways.

I quickly changed into my night pyjamas and made my way to my bed. I dont know when I drifted off to
sleep.{outfit below}

{outfit below}

I just came back home from school.I cant believe I won the first place in the dance competition.I couldnt wait to show this to my parents.May be ,then they recognise me that Im not useless ,may be then they will love me.With that hopeful thoughts ,I went near my mum who is cooking something in the kitchen.I showed that to her and then she started shouting at me that they are paying school fee to make me study so that I will pay back them later by earning a good job.I cried all the night.At night, when I went to show this to my father,he started beating me that their daughter shouldnt be on stage dancing  and all other nasty names.He started beating me .He commanded me not to join any other dance competition.Please dont beat me ,i wont do it again,I screamed off pain.

With that ,I woke up crying and I couldnt get anymore sleep.Sometimes
I wish I have caring parents who give their children the right to choose their career.I dont even know why my parents hate me so much .I tried making them happy by getting good marks.Study is not even my forte ,but I created interest in doing it to please my parents and I lost my career of becoming a professional dancer which is or better say was my dream job.With all the thoughts,I just sat on the bed awake all night and Im pretty sure that I will be having darkcircles in the morning.

Hey guys!!!!so im just beginning with her pastlife tooAnd now you can know why sav isnt much interested in studies even though she has been scoring great,it is just not her thing where she can keep her soul .And im going to write another character description part 2 for remaining characters.So stay tuned and Comment and vote so that i can get the motivation.Its my first book,so please forgive my mistakes..
Xoxo
Priya.