chapter 12

Bonjour everyone:)Hope you liked the previous chap.Dont forget to click the⭐button and let me know your feedback.Im a new writer ,so I need honest opinions to make a better version of myself:)

Recap:
Wish me luck guys,The popular boy of the campus is taking me on a bike ride!!!!!!!!

Sav's Pov:

I am at the cafe now serving at my tables and Its 5pm now.If I say Im not at all interested in going out with him,It would be a total lie cause he is unhateable.Wait,did I just admit that I dont hate him anymore!!.Suddenly my phone buzzed and I opened it almost immediately.I wonder if I became a phone addict already.Anyway I got a message from our girl gang group{50 shades of slay}.But I got a sad feeling that It wasnt Aaron.Oh god!!!!Whats happening to me?

Gee:Hey chicks?whatcha doing??do you know that we should perform our english plays in 3 weeksThe best play will get rewards on the big party day!!!

Lexi:oh,Thats amazeballs.What about teams?

Gee:Guess what ,We 3 are on the same team yayy!!!and also there is The Aaron,Liam,Aiden and This new transfer student from London named Noah.By the way,he already got more attention from the girls.

Oh,He cant be that goodlooking though.I bet Aaron would be more good looking.Holy crap!!why am I thinking like this??.whats wrong with me!!!!Anyway whats that big party Gee is talking about.

Me:whats the big party?

Gee:You dont know about it?It has been conducting over years.Its like a prom party but much bigger.It will be after the main exams.

Me:Ohhhhhhh!!realllyyy...thats awesome.

Lexi:wanna hangout now guys ??

Me:Oh ,no I cant .I have to go out with Aaron.

Wait!!!what did I just do??Now Gee and Lexi wont let this go like in ever.And thats when I saw both are typing something .

Gee:what the..!!You are going on a date with the popular guy.

Lexi: And you didnt tell us!!!

Me:No It isnt a date .Its a friendly outing .Its totally Platonic.I know you guys would assume things like this,So I didnt tell you.Anyway,Im at work.Gotta go bye..

Gee:we arent leaving this topic and You better say about all the details later.Tomorrow is a sunday and we are going to have some girl time.

Me:ok ,ok {hands up}bye..

I put my phone back and I saw a customer at my table.So ,I went over and Its a handsome boy of may be my age.He is brown and has a muscular body with black curly hair.I simply introduced myself and asked for his order.He said"
I think I have seen you somewhere before.Are you from Starbucks? Because I like you a latte".I blushed at his pickup line and replied"ha,nice try but what would you really like to order?" He replied"No sorry ,Im just waiting for the owner for a job here.I said"Oh ,then good luck with that."He said thankyou and I went back to the kitchen.

The handsome one at the cafe

Its already 5.30 pm now.So ,I went to the restroom area and put on my black leather jacket and combed my hair,applied a bit of makeup. Its.5.45 now and I didnt got any customers left.So I was just sitting near the billing table and I got a message .Expectations met this time and Its Aaron .

The devil:Im outside the cafe.Come soon,baby girl.I dont like waiting😏

Me:Ok,just a sec.

While I was walking out of cafe ,I saw the handsome one who is looking for a job here talking to the owner.His eyes met mine and I said a quick bye and walked out.Once,I was out ,I saw Aaron leaning on the bike looking stunning as ever.

He wore a white round neck tee ,black ripped jeans and a black leather jacket whuch gives him the Racer vibes.I stared at him for a while and then my eyes went to that bike,Its a  black harley davidson bike for heaven's sake.I couldnt take my eyes of that beauty .

He replied"Dont stare at my baby for too long"I laughed at his name for his bike.He then did the unexpected.He complimented me saying"You look beautiful"I complimented him too.I  think its the first time we actually complimented eachother.We are on our own bubble for sometime.He broke the silence giving me the helmet and said"So ,are you ready for a ride with the biker here??? I replied"I was born ready"and here goes our normalselves giving counterbacks to eachother.I sat on his bike.He accelerated. The engine roared like a tiger.He said"Hold on tight,We dont want you to be in a hosipital bed".I just rolled my eyes and did what he told.Soon ,we are out on the roads  and I cant help but admire the nightlife of this  city.We are now on the outskirts of the city leaving the busiest streets of newyork.Aaron increased the speed and I was afraid of falling and hold onto him more tighter this time .The way is like a hill with many turns and there is cool breeze hitting our face.Its then ,I realised that there is a beach and we are going higher up to the hill.I can see  the beach and the cliffs .The view is so breathtaking .

I didnt think I would experience these things.I thought I would be locked up in a room by my parents for the rest of my life.There are tears forming in my eyes by thinking my miserable past life.Not wanting to break this wonderful moment,I quickly rubbed away the tears.

I think Aaron noticed from rear view mirror cause he asked"what happened,babygirl?I just hold onto him more tighter not wanting him to  leave and said"Nothing" .He tried to distract me with his stupid jokes and everything.Suddenly the clouds darkened and Its soon started to pour out.Aaron stopped his bike at a greenhouse .We entered in.Its almost similar to the one in the movie that I watched with him yesterday.Did he planned this or Is it a random thing?I was brought out of my thoughts when I felt Aaron's eyes met mine.I was so lost in his deep eyes that I forgot how the space between us closed.We are now dangerously close to eachother.His gaze went to my lips and soon the tiny bit of space between us vanished.He pulled me impossibly closer and kissed me.I froze in my spot.I dont know what got into me.But when he was pulling back,I pulled him and kissed him.Yes, people!!!I kissed the devil!!!!We didnt give a care about the world.We were so lost in our moment.But then realisation  hit us .

we pulled back almost at the same time.He scratched his back and replied without making eyecontact"I shouldn't have done that" and walked away leaving me here.Iam literally in shock.He freaking kissed me.It was my first kiss.And then,He freaking walked away.

What should I do now?There is no vehicle around.So ,I messaged Jacob,Liam and the girls asking them where they are hoping one of them probably nearer to me.Jac replied that he is also at the same location as me.I shared my location and asked him to come here.He came . When he saw me ,he asked"Hey sunshine,why are you alone here at this time?" I burst out with anger, also with may be sadness and said "Your great bestfriend left me. "Jac opened the door for me and we are now on the highway.After making sure ,I was calmed ,he asked"Why did he left you there alone?"I replied almost immediately "He freaking kissed me and walked away like a coward he is". Wait,Another outburst!!!I cant keep my mouth in control.Now its his turn to be shocked .He suddenly stopped the car and exclaimed"what??!!"

Hey guys:)Hope this chapter met your expectations.Dont forget to vote,share and comment.