chapter 29

Recap:
Later,we reached my house.I hopped out hugging him and went to see that the lock of my main door is broken.I took a flowerpot beside me for safety and went in to see my biggest nightmare sitting in the sofa.

Sav's POV:

To say Im shocked would be an utterly understatement . I swear my heart stopped pumping blood at that moment. why cant he let me live my life happily?????Dont I deserve to be happy? My so called father turned to my side facing me and asked "Missed me?" The nerve of this man asking me this after what he had done to me!! But, I stayed calm. When he didnt get any reply, he scowled and came closer to me holding my wrists rather harshly.He spitted out angrily"Why the fuck are you silent now?You arent when you are giving that bloody speech of yours.Thanks to Ryder.He saved us from any further humilation cause you arent anything except a bitch.Now, you will come home as a good girl should and We are making you learn some manners."

All those times when he or my mother by name abused me ,Treat me like a bad omen flooded in my brain. Suddenly,the space around me was becoming closer,my breath was losing and Im this close to have a panic attack.Aaron,Jade and the gang also flashed through my brain which gave me a kind of hope that I also deserve to be happy,kind of strength that no matter what happens, they will stick with me.They made me clear my misconceptions about love.They showed me how to care for someone. If I go back now with my bastard father,I wont be having them in my life cause Im sure my parents will not give me the liverage of having phone or any other allowances to meet them.

I shouldnt be broken anymore. I shouldnt be sacrificing my dreams again just beacause he ordered or threatened me. Finally I have found my happiness and Im not going to let him take away that too from me.

I took the flower vase which is in my hands until now and tried to hit him in the head. Unfortunately, he catched it before I could hit him .He told "Now,You have the courage to oppose me,Your father, how dare you?" I cant hold my emotions anymore .So, I bursted out "Dont you dare call yourself my father when you didnt behave like it atleast for once. I wont let you win this time , IAM NOT COMING ANYWHERE WITH YOU" .Somehow,I tried to escape from his hold .I think he was shocked that the cry girl I used to be was long gone.

I took this opportunity and moved far from him to the table and tried to hit him with anything I could find. He muttered something and took his belt out .He managed to come closer and strangled me with that belt on my neck.He whispered in my ear"Listen, You are nothing but a bad omen, a bitch and you will learn your lesson for the little stunt you pulled earlier".Im trying to do everything I could do from getting out of his death grip.But ,I couldnt.

Suddenly, Jac came in saying"Sunshine,You forgot your phone".Thank heavens!!! I forgot my phone in his car. Anyway,when Jac saw me struggling ,He rushed to my side and pushed my sick father aside. He helped me to sit up properly.Soon,He was on top of my father punching him everywhere .My father tried to punch him back but Jac's gym effort came into use.

My father ended up with a bruised lip ,face ,blood from his hands and he is in so much pain. But that didnt stop Jac from punching him in the stomach even harder. Even though he is cruel,I cant let him die for some unknown reason. I stopped Jac who has a little blood on his knuckles. He pulled me into a hug . My so called father was in no stage of getting up. While Jac is taking me out,My father tries to threten me saying"This is nt over which I ignored.

Jac took me to his car ,gave me a bottle of water to calm myself. When he was about to dial the cops,I dont know why but I couldnt put a case against him because deep down,I still think there is tiny percent chance that he changes,he treats me like his own daughter and I cant open up that my own family abused me to ths cops. So,I told Jac"Jac,Not now,can we please go somewhere far away from here first" .He sighed in defeat and hopped into the car .

I dont know when I fell into sleep but Now,we are pulled into a house's Parking area .Jac was already out of the car and told "hey sunshine,You are awake.Come on,Lets go inside."I hopped out of the car to see a beautiful big house ,more like a mansion. It isnt Aaron's or The twins's place. I think confusion was written all over my face cause he said "Its my parent's house " which cleared my confusions. I just nodded not having any energy left.

While we are waiting for someone to open the door,He warned me"Sunshine,Just a quick info about my parents

While we are waiting for someone to open the door,He warned me"Sunshine,Just a quick info about my parents.They can be a little too talkative sometimes.So ,dont feel uncomfortable with it and be yourself".I replied"I cant wait to meet them but Am I troubling you?" Jac rolled his eyes and told"When did we become such formal, sunshine? Just dont overthink ". I gave him a small smile .

A middle aged lady who I guess is a housekeeper opened the door. Jac and I greeted her and went to the living area to greet his parents .But,little did I know that Im meeting my Uncle and Aunt!!! What am I gonna do now?

But,little did I know that Im meeting my Uncle and Aunt!!! What am I gonna do now?

Hey guys:)So yeah,Im so sorry for the late update. I was busy and still am with the exams stuff. But,I cant make you guys wait more longer. I hope you liked today's update.

And yeah another cliffhanger!!!!What happens now that her uncle and aunt saw her,will they ask her questions?will she open up to them?

Do comment your thoughts. Do like,share and follow:)))))))

And also guys,I will try to update soon cause my finals are starting .So,I may have to take a week break then if the exams are confirmed. But,I promise ,I will update soon and I will also start my editing {the grammar and everything} once I deal with my exams.

Love you all💕💕💕💕