chapter 32

Recap:
The door opened and we were so excited to see how Penelope would react to the decorations but those are seemed to be not fulfilled as It was Aaron who opened the door, not Penelope. This would be the only time when we felt kinda unhappy to see Aaron.

Sav's POV:

I made my way towards him and quickly dragged him along with me to my hiding spot. I have to hide under one of the tables closer to Jac's table. The tables being small, made Aaron and I move dangerously closer to each other. While I am trying to not let the proximity distract/disturb me, he mouthed "What's happening?" I mouthed him back but he seemed to didn't get me. So, I moved even more closer and whispered in his ear "Jac is proposing to Penelope". I was about to pull back but he stopped me and nudged his face into my shoulder inhaling my scent. Why is he behaving like a freaking werewolf now?-I thought to myself. My conscience commented, "Don't tell me you didn't like it". I sighed in defeat knowing I can't argue to the fact that I liked this, Him being closer to me. He started placing Pepperfry kisses on my neck, then my jawline, my nose, my cheek, my forehead. I want him to kiss me on the lips. My conscience added" finally we are on the same page, Thankgod I didn't have to motivate your pessimistic ass to do anything. To my dismay, he didn't kiss me on the lips and at that moment, I knew that he is just teasing me. I am mad at myself to just give in easily. I made to pull back, yet again he stopped me by hugging me and whispered"I missed you" nibbling on my earlobe. We were interrupted when we heard the sounds of party poppers.

What!!!!!!! I missed the sight of Penelope reacting to the decorations and when she found that fake ring already. Aaron and I moved out of the table to see Jac on his knees with a beautiful simple but elegant diamond ring and Penelope's expression has made it totally worth it. She has a huge shock yet a happy expression on her face. When Jac was waiting for an answer, She jumped in joy and said a yes excitedly. Jac didn't waste a moment as he immediately put the ring on her ring finger and smashed his lips onto hers. Soon, they were lost in their blissful moment. Penelope has that red tomato-like blush on her face. I wonder if I get a chance to experience this cherishing moment of life. Anyway, They seemed to like lost in their own world a little too much. Luckily, Gee exclaimed, "Geez, get a room, you two" to which they stopped and blushed. Jac bidded us a quick bye and went to have their alone time.

(A/N:please ignore that the set up is outdoors in the pic)

We all went to The twins' place to chill. We started playing Twister which involves many funny moments like how Aiden farted or how Liam slipped on Gee or us falling our asses. I texted Jac about us hanging out and the fact that I'm staying here as it's not safe to travel to Jac's or My home cause it's too far. Wait, Did I just said "My Home". It feels so good to finally call a place my home. I wish to stay with them forever but that needs me to open up about my past and something in me still fearing if Mom and dad blame themselves. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Aaron nudged me asking"Are you ok, baby girl?". I nodded and we continued to play the board games.

 I nodded and we continued to play the board games

Gee said a quick bye and went out. Weirdly, Liam stood the very next moment and bidded us goodbye. In case you are wondering, Josh and Lexi's didn't come here as they don't want Aaron to get mad. Guys, how should I bring Lexi, josh and Aaron together!!!!!! Anyway, Now it's Aaron, the twins and I who were left. The twins started their regular fighting whereas Aaron and I silently moved out of the living area to one of the guest's rooms.

I laid on the soft mattress. Aaron started removing his hoodie off. I can't help but admire his well-defined abs. What!! Sav, get a grip. Behave!!!! , I chanted to myself. Aaron tossed me his hoodie and said "Your outfit wont be comfortable. wear this". I changed into his light blue hoodie which reached up to my midthigh in the bathroom and tied my hair into a bun. I wonder how boy's clothing is so comfortable.

Aaron commented "My hoodie looks good on you, baby girl but you will look better without it" with a wink

Aaron commented "My hoodie looks good on you, baby girl but you will look better without it" with a wink. Pervert!! I retorted back saying"In your dreams ". He commented back "Trust me, baby girl, you are too innocent to know them " Argh!!! Why am I bothering talking to him! I was tired. So, I took the left side of the bed whereas he took the right side. I whispered a goodnight to which he pulled me closer and wrapped his arms around my waist cuddling me. He kissed my forehead saying goodnight. Why is he being so affectionate? Not that I didn't like him being like this...

Mom, dad, Jac and I were having our best time. We were out for a picnic. We ate lots of food, roamed around the park. Our chats are filled with laughter, joy and pure bliss. We made it to the other side {parking area} after crossing the main road. It's like the park and parking lot are separated by a road. suddenly, Dad exclaimed"Argh, I forgot the car keys" Jac went to pick them up from our set up place at the park. He was crossing the road but out of blue, A car came and hit him. We rushed to him, called the ambulance and are trying to get him up. The car stopped only to reveal Ryder and My so-called adoptive father. He made a statement"Savannah is nothing but a bad omen. See, what she did to your adorable son".My parents didn't say anything to me as they went to bring the car. suddenly, Jac was running out of breath and said "Sunshine....." And He stopped saying. I screamed "No ...No....., Jac, you cant die.......Jac !!!!!" I started applying pressure on his heart and was shouting "Jac!!!!!! Jac!!!!! "

But I opened my eyes to see Aaron. What! My breathing is uneven. Aaron hugged me in an attempt to comfort me but it didn't comfort me completely. I have to see Jac. I asked him"I have to meet Jac, please".

Hey guys:) Finally, One ship has sailed. I was so worried about sav wearing Aaron's sweatshirt. I thought it was so cliche but I can't stop writing that. What do you think of this chap? Do comment, vote, share and follow:)))