chapter 21

Recap:
"Then!,what are we?And why arent we can be just friends?"What he said or should I say what he did next completely took me off guard.He kissed me by holding me backside on neck on the lips!!!!!!!!

Sav's PoV:

To say I was shocked would be an understatement.But,that didnt last long as I kissed him back without any hesitation.My first kiss at the green house with him is like a sweet,quick gentle kiss.On the contrary,This time,It was a passionate one.He kissed me with passion ,lust ,desire,adoration and something else I couldnt quite decipher.If it was even possible,he pulled me even more closer to him.His one hand went to wrap around my waist and the other was holding the back of my neck to keep me in place.As cliche as it may sound,I felt a billion fireworks exploding within me.He is making me feel things that I havent experienced before.He deepened the kiss by entering his tongue.We fought for dominance.He won .I groaned and I feel him smriking on my lips .We explored eachother.And In that moment,I didnt care what I feel for him.I didnt care what our relationship was.I didnt care
What this meant to him.I just lost myself in that pure bliss.

I was so lost that I didnt know when I laid back on the couch.Aaron is now on the top of me still kissing me.I dont want this to end but I had to pull away to breathe.Aaron started peppering kisses on my jawline.In the next moment,He was kissing my neck near my collarbone.I said"Aaron" in a rather foreign tone.

Before we could go any further,We were interrupted by a door bell.I quickly snapped out of whatever state I was in .Aaron reluctantly pulled away .Then ,Once again reality hit me that "wtf we just did,He has a girlfriend for heaven's sake."

I adjusted my top and went to open the door.I hear Aaron's steps following me.There stood "Noah" with a huge smile plastered on his face."what are you doing here?,Hii!!!!",Aaron and I said simultaneously.I just glared at Aaron for a sec.Cant he be polite ?Noah just countered"I can ask you the same.I didnt come for you.So,dont get excited".I chuckled at that.Noah,then turned to me and exclaimed"I got selected".I screamed with joy and pulled him into a bone crashing hug which he gladly accepted.I cant believe he will be there with me.I really need support considering my panic attacks.I couldnt move on from my past and that scares me .Anyway,My past is so messed up and thats the story for another time.I dont want to spoil my present time.

We were interrupted when Aaron pulled me away from him.Now,Aaron and Noah are glaring at eachother like they want to strangle eachother to death.If I wasnt included ,I would have make some popcorn and enjoy the drama.But,I did what I was supposed to do.I interrupted their glaring session saying"Noah,Why dont you come in?"Noah saw the mess we made in the living area.The blanket is on the floor in a crumbled state and the pocorn spilled all over the floor when I accidentally hit the bowl while we are ,You know....He gave us a suspicious look.I just shrugged.Aaron replied"We had  a moment" with that signature smrik face.I lied saying"He meant,we had a food fight" and nudged him in the stomach asking,"right,Aaron?'He nodded his head in a yes.

The rest of the time went with the boys throwing some snarky comments on eachother,Some decent talks when they behaved civil.Noah glanced at the time and Its past 10pm.So,He said his goodbye .I walked him to the door.He suddenly stopped and asked Aaron"Arent you coming?"He replied "Nah,We have some unfinished bussiness."Noah gave me a concerned look  to which I mouthed its okay .

As soon as I closed the door,Aaron pinned me to the wall and smashed his lips on to me again .His hands went to hold my waist.The kiss was something I couldnt get enough.But ,He has a freaking girlfriend!!!!I dont wanna be the villian here.I pushed him a little.I said "Aaron,Its late.You probably should go home too."He gave me are you kidding me look and asked"Do you mind If I stay over.My dad is at home and I dont want to see him."Then,why cant he go Jac's place or somewhere else.I just nodded and said"Only if you sleep on the couch."He mocked me saying"I think,we already passed the distance stage.I commented back"Its either couch or out of my house".He gave up and muttered some incohrent words.

I said a goodnight to Aaron giving him the blanket,pillows.He asked"Wont I get a goodnight kiss?"I replied"In your dreams".He replied"Trust me,babygirl,you wouldnt want to know what my dreams would be".Argh!!!!!How could I win if he is the opponent.So,I just gave up and Went to my bedroom.

When I laid on the bed,I couldnt stop thinking about the outing,kissing him,Noah getting selected.Finally,I am happy with my life .Memorising these things brought a big smile on my face but little did I know that would' nt last longer.

Hey lovelies:)Hope you are all doing great.what do you think of the chap?So comment your thoughts and vote, follow ,share if you like the story.These things you do really makes me to be on cloud nine.Im not good at writing these kinda scenes🙈🙈 but I tried my best:)So,kindly adjust with it,I guess.

Love you guys a thousand times💞

Wait,guys.Aaron wants to say you  something.

Aaron wants to say you  something