Chapter 11

Hey lovelies:),Hope you are all doing great.Im so sorry that I couldnt update this chap sooner.I want to make the chap as best as I can .So I didnt compromise myself  And please excuse my lazy ass.To make it up for you guys,Im gonna update the next chap in the next 4 days.Do vote,Comment and share:)

Recap:
Soon ,most of us are pretty drunk and all dozed off on the couch.But the only persons awake are Aaron and I.What should I  do now?pretend to be asleep or go talk to him.

Sav's Pov:

I think he really has a great tolerance to alcohol.Like seriously!!!!! he participated in beer pong. Later in that stupid truth or drink game.But  he is still looking sober .I wonder how he managed to do it when he clearly drunk like an elephant.Now,Im contemplating of what should I do but the devil himself beat me to it and started speaking"So ,What we gonna do now?"I stayed silent for a few moments but he always wants to throw some stupid comments and he did exactly that.He replied"Oh what happened to my poor babygirl 's mouth?"I kinda felt happy that now we are in talking terms and he addressed me as baby girl but I tried to manage a stoic face and I countered him saying"Nah,Just thinking about  how to escape from getting jailed once I killed you ".He replied"Dont worry babygirl because you cant kill me .Once I look in your eyes,You would be dropping whatever weapon you have to kill me"with a smirk.I just rolled my eyes and asked"You are so full of yourself ,arent you?"He said"Im just stating the fact .Be honest, Dont you think Im literally a greek man walking. Thats what I have heard about me.Im pretty sure you must be dreamt of me someday".Yes ,he is ,no one can deny it.But I will never admit this to him because its gonna boost his ego.So I changed the topic and said"Im bored".He thought for sometime and asked me"Wanna go for a bike ride with me?".Did I hear correct?Do I need to clean my ears?I was shocked but changed my expression once he commented"Dont keep your mouth open for long,Otherwise you would catch flies in your mouth"Here comes the sarcastic ,egoistic Aaron again.I said "whatever ,but you own a bike too.You have a freaking lamborgini."He just gave me do you think I have only 1 car- look.I eyed my outfit and It is not at all fine when Im on a bike and now its already like 3am {not exactly the correct time for a ride}.So I replied"Firstly ,I dont have an outfit suitable for a bike ride and secondly,I dont want to risk my life riding on the bike with a super drunkard like you.So ,I think I will pass this time".He just shrugged "Your loss then but the offer still stands until tomorrow night".I just nodded and then my eyes went to the big Tv calling for me and screaming for my attention.So I just made myself comfortable on the couch and started browsing the netflix .I found a movie called"The kissing booth".I felt intrigued by the trailer and started watching the movie.Soon ,Aaron came with the popcorn and sat beside me like really ,really close  to me that our legs are touching and Its giving me goosebumps.If I say the proximity isnt effecting me,It would be a total lie .The movie was now near to its climax and the and raining scene was playing.

{A/N I dont know what to call that scene.So ,I just called it as the raining scene 😂.For those who didnt watch the movie,Its a scene where Noah {hero} was dropping Elle{heroine} to her house on a bike.Suddenly it started raining and they went to a tiny glass house surrounded by some garden}

I cant help  but wish I was there at that beautiful place with my special one and enjoy the scenary .I suddenly excliamed"Such a beautiful place !!!!"Aaron gave me "you are really a typical girl" look.What!!there is no harm in dreaming ,right?.After all disney made us to have high expectations .Not wanting to miss the movie, I just rolled my eyes and continued watching .Soon ,I welcomed darkness .

I woke up to the bickering  sounds and the clicking of photos sounds .When I opened my eyes,the whole gang are staring at me but why???When I turned my head,I see a very peacefully sleeping Aaron with his head on my lap.Now I understood that these guys are looking at us and they arent going to leave this topic for a while.I kinda blushed for a second though. But quickly masking it,I woke him up .He too was shocked and If Im not wrong I saw a faint blush on his cheeks too. Being the master in covering emotions,He got up and just left to the kitchen.What an amazing way to solve problems,Just walk away.!!I really should change his perception about it.I was pulled out of my thoughts by Gee when she said"you dont have to put a blush now,cause your cheeks already seems to be like a red tomato".I was about to give her a counter back but when I glanced at the clock,Its already 11 am.Luckily ,I have an afternoon shift today but I have to go get ready. So I quickly got up to go to my house and get ready."Wait!!what about penelope?"I asked them to which  they indicated to the another side of living room and there were Jac and penelope cuddling eachother and sleeping without a care in this world.I turned towards the gang and exclaimed"Im totally shipping "Japen",what say guys!!".They were also seemed pretty happy and they nodded .Before they can ask any further question about me ,I  went near Liam who is munching on the leftover popcorn and asked him"hey,Can you drop me at my place?I have a shift and Jac seems like he isn't waking up any sooner and the girls aren't gotten over their hangover yet".
Liam replied"Sure sweetchicks ,but It kinda hurt that Im not your first choice".I replied"believe me,you have better things to be worried about.So lets go,shall we?" Liam replied in a fake british accent"yes madam,we shall."Everyone was in the kitchen busy with getting aspirin.I said a quick bye and went to the parking area.Aaron wasnt there when I went to the kitchen.Liam and I hopped into his car which is a stunning  Range rover.Its truly a red beauty.

My friends are flithy rich,I guess.That makes me the odd one.Liam brought me out of my saddening thoughts when he put the radio on and we sang like there is no tomorrow.He sang "Closer" song so well, almost on par with the original voice. Soon we reached  my house.I complimented him saying"You have an amazing voice and thankyou for the ride"He replied "Im flattered and you arent so bad.Dont thank me though,sweetchicks.I know he wont stop calling me that so I didnt protest , bid my goodbye and made my way to my house.When I was done with my shower,I came out and sat on the bed scrolling insta.I got a notification from an unknown number and I opened it.

Unknown:Hey babygirl,didnt say bye to me.

I Know that this is the one and only Aaron and saved his contact by"The devil".

Me:Haha ,like it effects you.Anyway you werent there ,so I didnt say bye.

The devil:You wound me with your words.Anyway ,Im gonna pick you eve at 6pm from the cafe.Be ready for the bike ride with the most handsome hunk you will ever meet😏

I wondered how he know my shift timmings but I guess penelope told him.

Me:ok,but you seriously should consult a doctor You have some illusional issues with assuming you are the most handsome one.Anyway ,I gotta go.I guess I will see you in the eve.

The devil:yeah ,whatever.See you in the eve.

Im wearing a simple tee and jeans and packed a leather jacket for later.A safe outfit when you go for bike rides.Wish me luck guys,The popular boy of the campus is taking me on a bike ride!!!!!!!!