chapter 17

Recap:
Some arms overwrapped me and said "Its me,calm down" .It was Aaron and I got relieved.I cant stop my crying though.I cried into his shoulder while he kept saying soothing words to me.

Sav's Pov:
I dont know how I fell asleep.But here Iam waking up to the bright light from the sun.I tried to adjust my eyes with the sudden brightness.I took in the surrounding Im in and Its definitely not my room.The room is mostly of grey and black.

If It wasnt for the picture of Aaron with Lexi ,Asher,his mom on the bedside table ,I would actually consider that I was kidnapped by a mafia leader or a billionaire

If It wasnt for the picture of Aaron with Lexi ,Asher,his mom on the bedside table ,I would actually consider that I was kidnapped by a mafia leader or a billionaire.Yeah,I read way too many mafia,billionaire books!!I looked at my outfit and It is a large tshirt reaching up to my thigh . My undergarments are still on which made me relax a little bit.But who changed my dress?Aaron wouldnt change me,would he?I got up ,went to the bathroom ,well,It may equals to the size of me bed room. There is a spare brush,towel at the shelf.I did my business. But there isnt a spare bodywash.So I used the devil's one hoping he wouldnt throw tantrums at me for using  one of his priced possessions.I changed into my Yesterday's outfit and went downstairs.The aroma in the kitchen is asking me to visit there .So I went there and Saw Aaron flipping pancakes .Is it only Aaron or every guy looks hot while cooking?Not to mention he is shirtless!!It should be a crime to be looking this hot.I was so into complimenting him,obviously in my mind but when he said"Goodmorning Babygirl,How you are feeling?",I got a grip on myself and replied"Goodmorning and Thankyou for the last night."He was about to ask me something but I interrupted going near him saying"Um,Aaron,Um, did you change my dress?".He replied with his signature smirk"Many would be dying to be in your position,babygirl"I said"Im serious Aaron,Did you?".He said"No babygirl,It was Lexi".Oh ,shit,Now they all know I slept with him.well,Not in that way but What if he said the real reason behind it to her.I cant lie about it to them cause they are my bestfriends.I asked him "um,did you say the reason?"He replied "No but I will if you dont say whats bothering you that much to have a panic attack."Seeing there is no option left,I said"I will but please give me sometime until I feel comfortable telling about it".He nodded and went upstairs to freshen up.Later,we set the food along with orange juice at the table.He is really a good chef.Soon, his mom ,Lexi and suprisingly his dad came and sat at the dining table.After our greetings ,His dad sat at the centre chair , elizabeth,Lexi sat right to him.Aaron sat left to him and I sat beside him.Asher is still sleeping.We talked about the usual for a while.Then ,Mr.Brown said "So son,You will be coming to the business meetings with me this week until saturday,right?"I dont know whats the deal between them,But Aaron is really trying not to burst out as he is holding his one hand into fist under the table and other holding the fork like It may break soon.I dont know why I did but I hold his hand under the table and rubbed his hand with my thumb to comfort him.He looked at me and his anger sooner vanished.After a while,we resumed eating .Lexi,Aaron and I are now going in his blue-black tesla car.I sat in the backseat while Lexi took shotgun.

I sat in the backseat while Lexi took shotgun