chapter 9

Hola guys,Thankyou for the support.we reached 300Have a great time reading the chap:)

SAV'S POV:

I woke up and tried to get up but something is holding me tight around my waist.{picture above}When I looked at that ,it was Aaron's Arm .I rubbed my eyes to confirm whether it is really hapenning or it is just my imagination.No,Its freaking real!!!!How did he get here anyway?Then,Realisation hit me.The scenes of last night {Aaron consoling me,me hugging him for some unknown reason}played in my head.I should thank him later for helping me. I should go check on Asher and I really dont want to face Aaron enquiring me about the nightmare now.The nightmares are getting worser with time.But luckily,Because of Aaron,I managed to relax and get some sleep.

Flashback to last night:
After Aaron walked away for the third time,(argh!!He should defintely stop doing that) I made my way upstairs and strangely,As soon as I laid on the bed ,I am asleep.May be it's because the bed is so l comfortable or Iam just exhausted by this busy day.

During my 10th standard ,There is a huge dance competition being held in the city{My native place,Boston}.That is a big chance to get a secure career as a dancer because If We won the first place in the competition,they are gonna sponser for the winner's courses.My bestfriend "Jade Elton,who is a artist, really pushed me to join in the competition.I remembered my fathers words of what he would do If I ever dance again .But ,If I didnt participate in this competition ,I can kiss my chances of being a professional dancer goodbye. This opportunity is like a huge hope thats waiting for me in the dark.So I decided to take my chances and Jade helped me in enrolling  and other stuff.We have decided to keep it a secret and I was praticing everyday at school saying I have a extra class and I will be at school to my parents even though I think they dont care about me unless it affects their so called reputation.Jade also stayed with me and helped me.All was going just fine until one day when I was practicing and jade was also there,My father out of blue bursted the door open and came into the room where we are practicing and I was ready for the slap on my face or a kick in the stomach.But He went straight to Jade and slapped her saying"You bitch,how dare you  make my daughter to enroll in the stupid dance competition!She was trying to speak something but I gestured her to go away.when she had gone out,My so called dad turned to me and warned me saying"If you speak to her again ,I will make sure to make her life a living hell just like how I did yours.Dont you dare try this stunt again.At home ,they punished me by  abusing me,I begged them to leave me but they didnt budge and they didnt let me have anything for 2 days except water and put me on a house arrest.I dont know how I survived but I did.The worst thing is Jade tried to talk to me for many days but I didnt let her.I build walls around myself and didnt let anyone in because of my fears of my dad hurting them too.One day she  hold my hand tighty and was saying how sorry she was for me and other things but I moved away."Hey I was not done talking"were the last words she spoke to me because I replied"I was done listening and I dont want your friendship.Please dont bother me again".With that I walked away without turning backwards and cried for hours knowing that I ruined our friendship and I lost my bestfriend may be forever.

I was crying in my sleep.I dont know when I was brought back to reality until Aaron was in front of my face with a surprisingly concerned look.After seeing him,I dont know what Im thinking But I hugged him tightly.He hugged me back after a while and I felt safe with him.But I dont even know him and I think he hates me.Im sure about one thing that I dont hate Aaron anymore.

If you guys wondering about jade and my friendship ,she never spoke to me again and I don't blame her cause Im the one who ruined it.

Present time

Keeping all the thoughts aside ,I took a pillow and placed his arm gently on it and I slide down to the side of bed.I went to Asher's room which is on the same floor .He is still sleeping cuddling his pillow {picture below}.