chapter 27

Recap:

Someone is calling her for patient's info.I think she is in the hospital.She said "Be careful.He knows"

I didnt want to be told who it was because isnt it obvious?What should I do now?

Sav's POV:

Why cant I be happy for once in my life!!My happiness of winning the competition,moving a step ahead towards my desired career didnt even last half a day with this news.What did i do to make my own father hate me this much??Why cant he let me live happily?

Some voice said"Hey,you okay?" bringing me out of my pathetic state.It was Aaron standing outside the car.I think other people hopped out of the car already.I know we arent on our best terms lately but I couldnt stop myself from hugging him hoping that his embrace would make me feel safe.

He stood still for a moment but soon wrapped his arms around me.He pulled away a bit to make eye contact. His arms are still wrapped around mine.He carressed my cheek and asked"You ok,babygirl?".At that moment,I thought of screaming Im not okay and just lay in his arms while crying my heart out.Then,The realisation hit me that Why should I care about what my father think of me ?Why should I waste my tears upon such cruel inhumane person?Yes,I still fear about what he would do to me if he found me.But,I dont want to waste my present living with that fear.Now,I have people who actually care for me.So,I think Its finally my time to move on.

After my self pep talk,I just nodded and hugged him once again.Strangely,I feel protected.Gee came out of nowhere and said"Haha,someone is getting cozy cozy.Anyway,come on guys,We have to partyyyyyy!!" Reluctantly,we pulled away from eachother and followed Gee inside the bar.

{A/N:Their outfits can be seen at the starting.They decided to wear black}

The music is blasting and Its a huge bar with cozy vibes

The music is blasting and Its a huge bar with cozy vibes.There are multiple mini dance floors and a main dance floor at the centre.Everyone is full on party mode.The gang went straight to take the shots .I followed them.They started taking their tequilla shots .Liam asked"Sweetchicks,arent you taking one?"I replied"No,I dont drink"to which Liam commented"You are missing all the fun".I retorted back saying"I dont need to drink to have fun".Josh also came and they still fidnt solve their dispute.So,He is acting disrant.I will put some sense into Aaron's mind about it after the party.

After a while we hit the dance floor.we started dancing to edm songs.Cheap trills,Chainsmokers's selfie,Shake it off and other famous songs played where we danced like crazy.All the while I felt that someone is watching us .I let that slide thinking Im just hallucinating things.

I got tired having that crazy fun .So,I made my way to get a juice.The bartender accidently spilled the juice on my dress .He said"Im so sorry mam".His face showed a genuine apologetic expression.So,I said"Its no problem".I made my way to women's loo.I managed to wash the juice stain a little.When I was about to go out of the loo ,Someone barged in and locked the main door.

I didnt get time to see who it was as the person pinned me to the wall beside me by holding my wrists tightly.The person turned me around Only to make my breathe hitch as It was none other that My Ex .I thought of screaming but decided against it because no one can hear in this loud music.I maintained a brave and calm facade and asked him"What do you think you are doing?Leave me,You bastard!!"I tried to wriggle out of his grip but to no avail.He is stronger than me.He took both of my hands in one and brought his face closer to me .He was about to touch my cheek with his other hand but I moved my face to other side.He clenched his teeth and hold my jaw forcefully and harshly.He spitted out angrily and said"You Who*e ,Cant you see I want you and Im not going to stop today".

He started Placing kisses on my neck.Im still trying to get out from his grip.He warned me"Dont you make this harder then it is,kitten".I cringed at his name .His hands started roaming all around my body.Je ripped the belt of my dress off me.

I was paralysed .I dont know what to do .All the horrible moments where he used to abuse me or try to force me played inside my head .Tears were uncontrollably flowing from my eyes .But,That bastard didnt stop.Please,Someone help me!

Wait, Why should I wait for someone.No one s gonna safe me.Its about time I repulse to these abusings.I dont know how I mustered up the courage but I kicked him in the balls with great force.He fall on the ground and cursed me.I started to run towards the door.I was so close to open it but he pulled my ankle which made me fall on the ground.He managed to get up and he pulled my hair harshly saying"You fu****ing Bi**h ,You will surely learn your lesson for that.

He continued to grope me while I am sitting there in a semi numb state .Im doing everthing I can.Im kicking him ,wriggling out from his grip but nothing worked out.Someone from the outside knocked and the voice said"Sav,Are you okay?".I immediately recognized Lexi's voice.With all the energy left inside me,I pushed him off of me .I managed to unlock the door before he pulled me this time.

Luckily,Lexi opened the door .Gee was also there.The girls immediately came and tackled him to the ground.We managed to kick him everywhere we could with those killer High heels.

Later,I collapsed on the floor.Wait,If Ryder knows Im here .Then,My father obviously knows too,right!!No!!This cant be happening!!!!I dont want to face that monster!!!!Iam unable to breathe.Though,I can hear Some dull voices calling me in the background ,My mind is only with one thought,"My father".

Some familiar person hugged me and whispered soothing words to me.Somehow,I managed to see that It was Aaron and then ,I welcomed darkness.

Hey guys,First of all,This chap is of 1000+ words but If you feel, this chap is short, dont worry next chaps are gonna be interesting and long{not too long} .And, I know this chapter isnt a happy one.I myself am unable to write these.Its so sad that There are still these kinda situations happening around us.And For Sav,It definitely isnt a after achievement surprise but a traumatising experience.

Lets see How things turn out.I think Ryder deserves to be punished by law.What say,Guys?

Do comment/like /share/follow.Your support means everything to me.