Chapter 18

•Louise's POV•

When we got off the plane in London we walked outside and got a cab. "24 Oxford street, please" I said sitting down and letting the others get in, it was; Me, Cam, Jodie, Hayes, Nash and Zoe. We were staying in the hotel opposite my mum and dads house.

The cab driver drove us to my old house. I know my mum said to come on Friday but I had to come sooner. It's Wednesday today. Today was the cheapest flight to London. We got out once we arrived and grabbed our luggage from the boot of the cab. I walked up the front garden bit and knocked on the door.

My mum opened the door and looked shocked but indulged me in a hug. "Hi baby...how are you?" She asked letting me and Jodie in. The others had gone straight to the hotel. "Yeah, I'm fine, You?, What bout dad?" I asked sitting down on the couch. "I'm fine and dads fine. Did only you and Jodie come down?" She asked sitting down on her chair.

"No, it's Me, Jodie, Zoe, Cameron, Nash and Hayes. But they were tired and we didn't wanna bombard you so they went straight to the hotel." I explained. She nodded then my dad came into the room with tea in his hand. I got up and grabbed the tea out of his hand and placed it on the table then went to hug him.

"Hey dad," I said hugging him then sitting down. "Louise, How are you and everyone else?" My dad asked after he got comfortable on the couch. "I'm fine, everyone else is really good as well." I said. My phone chimed signalling that I had a text. I got out my phone and it was Cam.

Babyy💗-
Hey princess, how's your dad? And mum? Love you babe, see you soon😘😘xxxxxxxxxxx

Me💋-
My mum and dad are great, thanks and love you more baby, see you in a bit💗xxxxxxxxxxx

I replied quickly then put my phone back into my pocket. "Who's that??" My mum asked smirking at me, "Omg, really." I laugh. "It was Cam just asking if you two were okay...!" I told her still laughing a bit.

"Who's Cam? Your boyfriend?" She asked and then I realised that I haven't told her about Cam and me. "Yeah," I said quietly smiling and she smiled as well. "What happened with that Alex douche?" My dad asked looking really serious, I just laughed cause my dad just says anything on his mind.

"He was a dickhead though..." he told me and I laughed nodding. "Yep, he defiantly was." I replied. "So what about you Jodie? Do you have a boyfriend?" My mum asked looking at Jodie, "Actually yeah, I do and his name is Hayes." she said proudly. "Mum, they are coming round at the weekend so you can meet them." I explained.

*

"Alright, bye, love you!" I shouted closing the door on the way out. Me and Jodie placed our penny boards down and rode them to the hotel.

We got to the hotel and walked up to the front desk. "Hi, I'm here with my boyfriend and friends. Cameron Dallas, Nash Grier, Hayes Grier and Zoe Simpson." I explained "Rooms 245, 246 and 247" she replied smiling.

We walked up and went to room 245 and walked in. It was mine and Cam's room. "Hey gorgeous." Cameron said getting up and hugging me. "Hello Baby." I said hugging him back. "I'm gonna go find mine and Hayes' room, see you guys in the morning." Jodie said walking out "Okay, bye." we shouted.

"So, now we're alone..." Cam said smirking. "Maybe tomorrow baby, I'm tired." I said winking. "Okay..." he said pouting a bit. I just laughed walking into the bathroom after grabbing my leggings, tank top and Camerons jumper.

I brushed my teeth, took off all my makeup and tied my hair into messy bun. I walked out and put my clothes I was in into my other case. I plugged my phone into the socket next to the bed. I climbed in next to Cam and laid down hugging him. I looked up at him and he looked down at me and yes I'm small...

"I love you Louise." Cameron said looking at my in the eyes. "I love you Cameron." I replied looking into his gorgeous chocolatey brown eyes.

In that moment I remembered my life I have had and that this is the first time since I was 5 that I'm actually genuinely happy.

•Next Day•

I woke up and noticed that Cam was still asleep so I decided to shower. I grabbed my towel and walked into the bathroom. I stripped, after locking the door, and stepped into the shower once it was hot enough.

I got out the shower and wrapped my towel round me then I realised I forgot my clothes. I opened the door and Cam was now awake, great😂. "I forgot my clothes." I explained laughing whilst walking over to my case. He laughed a bit.

I grabbed out my outfit{Pic at top} I walked back into the bathroom and changed. I walked out and grabbed my phone case and shoved it on my phone.

"Morning Princess." Cam said smiling at me, sitting up in bed. "Morning My Prince." I said grabbing my jacket from the side of the bed. "Come here." Cam said pulling me on the bed and covering my face in kisses. "Baby, stopp" I said giggling. "I just want you to know that I love you princess." he explained.

"I love you too Cam, more than you could even imagine." I smiled. "So, what's happening today?" He asked looking at me. "I don't know tbh, I told my mum we'd go round at the weekend so...whatever you wanna do?" I asked, immediately regretting asking him that.

"Well, we could do a lot of things..." he started off, then he winked. "Really Cam, nothing else? Your such a typical guy." I said laughing. "What bout a walk on the beach then?" He suggested. I smiled. "Okayy." I said getting on my shoes.

"How long will you take to get ready?" I asked. "15-20 minutes." he replied. "Okay, I'll go get breakfast and bring it up here for when you're done." he nodded walking into the bathroom. I grabbed my phone and card and walked out the room. I was met by both the girls obviously doing the same thing as me.

"Hey girls." I greeted them. "Heyyyy!" Zoe exclaimed "Wow, someone's happy?!" I said as more of a question. "Oh nothing, I just love how my life is right now." she replied. "How are you Jods?" I asked changing the subject. "Yeah, I'm good, Hayes is good as well." she told me and I nodded.

"What bout you?" She asked me. "Yah, I'm good, Cam's good." I replied. I ordered us some breakfast then we all carried the food up to our rooms making small chat.

I walked in with the food and Cam had just got out the shower. He walked out the bathroom in just his towel round his waist. "Aww, I love you!" He said grabbing his food and sitting down on his bed. "Ik, and I love you." I said sitting down and eating my food.

After we had both finished eating Cameron grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. Then he kissed my neck. "Baby, I can't." I said pulling away. He kept kissing my neck and I gave in. You can kinda guess what happened next.😏.

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N-
Hey guys. I'm literally so tired rn but I can't get to sleep. I've been up all night and it's 5:25 in the morning. Anyway, I hope you liked this chapter. Comment and Vote?? Oh and I forgot to put this in the story but she's 18 now btw😂Also I've changed it so that Jodie is their Louise's Bestfriend instead of cousin😘Thanks Ly Guys💗.
•Louise🐬
~~~~~~~~~~