Chapter 6

*Louise's POV*

I was laying in bed on Twitter when my phone buzzed signaling that I had a text from someone . I opened up my text

Cam😍🔥: Hey I was wondering if you and the girls wanted to come round tomorrow at bout 3

Me: Yeah sure, who out of the boys are gonna be there...?

Cam😍🔥: Me, Nash, Hayes, Shawn and our other friend Thomasxxxxx

Me: Cool, can our other friend Zoe come?? and I gotta go now. Phone call to makexx

Cam😍🔥: Yeah Sure Babe

Once me and Cam stopped texting I decided to facetime Alex...to break up with him obviouslyy!

*On Facetime*

(M-Me A-Alex)

A - Hey Baby

M - Hi

A - Whats wrong babe?

M - Like you would even care!

A - Of course I do, your my girlfriend

M - No I'm not, Im your EX girlfriend...your dumped!

A - Whattt? But you cant do that, I love you

M - I can do whatever I want and no you don't other wise you wouldn't have cheated on me with that slut!

A - But babee...

M - No! Stop! Im not your babe!

*End facetime*

"Girls, can you all come down please, I have some news for you!" My aunt shouted from downstairs. "Okay so as you girls are living here for a year I have bought you an apartment!" She said and we started to scream and hug everyone.

"Mel you will be living with Louise and Ellie as well because I thought it would be nice for you guys, but because Jodie is only 15 she wont but she can always come and have sleepovers and stuff" She added

*Skip to the next day*

It was around half 10 so I woke the girls up, we were moving to our new apartment today! I was so excited!

Mine and Ellie's things were already done because we couldn't be asked to unpack so everything was in our suitcases still.

Once we got to our new apartment I ran straight upstairs and called shotgun on the biggest room! It had a walk-in wardrobe, on-suite and its own balcony!!! This is my kinda life!

Once we had unpacked I checked my phone to see what time it was, it was now 1 and we were due to be at Cams for 3 so we had 2 hours to get ready.

I had a quick shower and got dressed into a black lace long sleeved top tucked into a bright green skirt I had picked out(Outfit in the picture)and paired the outfit with my black heels. I did my makeup normally but added a bit of winged eyeliner.

I bought all of my phone cases in one bag because i have so many and when I unpacked them I put them in my wardrobe, so i walked into my wardrobe and picked out my black one with my bright green bow on it. I literally have all the phone cases you could ever imagine! If you were wondering I have the Gold iPhone 5s. I was gonna get the blue iPhone 5c but i thought that it would be a waste because of all of my phone cases.

'KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK' "Ive got it!" I shouted to the girls walking towards the door. I opened it and...someone I didn't want to see was here! Alex..!

Me-"What are you doing here??"

Alex-"Can I come in babe?"

Me-"Im not your fucking babe!"

Alex-"I came all this way..."

Me-"DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT I WOULD FORGIVE YOU JUST BECAUSE YOU CAME TO CALIFORNIA!!!" I shouted

Alex-"Please, just give me another chance."

Me-"No! You fucking cheated on me! NOW GO! FUCK OFF! LEAVE ME ALONE! Were Over! Just accept that!"

He walked away...I sighed and didn't realise that someone was standing by there door watching. I looked up at them and guess who it was! Cameron!

"What? I didn't know you lived here?" we both said at the same time. "Yeah, I moved here this morning!" any way I gotta get ready for 3, I'm going round a friends house!" We both started laughing and I walked back into our apartment.

*later that day*

"Guys its 5 to 3, we need to go" I shouted to them "Omg were gonna be so late" Ellie said walking down the stairs "No, we will be fine, they live next door!" I said to both of them that were now downstairs. "WHAT?!?!" Mel shouted. "Jodie come onn!" we all shouted walking to the door "Zo, you ready?" I asked. "Yep!" she shouted from the downstairs spare room. "Right, Leggo!" I said once we were all standing by the front door.

I knocked on their door and Cam opened it. "Heyy" Cam said smiling. Is he actually trying to give me a heart attack?!?! "Oh my god! Cameron Dallas!" Zoe said as she walked through the door "NASH, THEY'RE HERE!" Cam shouted upstairs. Then Nash came downstairs and Zoe nearly fainted! "Come sit down. The other boys will be here soon!" Cam said sitting down next to me. "Which ones?" Ellie asked "Shawn, Hayes and our other friend Thomas" Cam replied.

"Omg, Shawn! as in Shawn Mendes!" She squealed. "Yep!" I replied. "Ahhh, me and Hayes are the same ageeeee!" Jodie screamed, we all started laughing when there was a knock at the door!

Nash got up to open the door.

"Hey bro " he said bro hugging Shawn. Then Hayes walked through the door next to Shawn with Thomas behind him. "Hey babe!" Hayes said sitting down next to me. "Nope! Too old for you, sorry!" I replied "So who actually is my age?" He asked looking around. "Jodie is!" I said pointing at Jodie who looked starstruck.

"Hey Beautiful!" Hayes said sitting next to Jodie. "H-H-Hi" She stuttered still starstruck. "Jodie, Calm down babe!" I said to her as she started to breath really heavy. I got up and hugged her to calm her down. She suffers from panic attack, actually all of us do except Zoe and Mel. She calmed down and sat back down.

"Ellie can I talk to you real quick...privately?" Shawn asked El "Sure," she replied getting up and walking to the downstairs bedroom. I wonder what he's gonna say?

*Ellie's POV* (Suprisee!)

"Ellie can I talk to you real quick...privately?" Shawn asked me "Sure," I replied getting up and walking to the downstairs bedroom with him. I wonder what he's gonna say?

"So what were you gonna tell me?" I asked looking at shawn. "Well...I know we have only just met but I feel like we have a connection already and I was wondering if you would like to go out with me?" I didn't think I just kissed him, he kissed back.

I think we were kissing for about 5 minutes walked in, we both pulled away and looked at the door, it was Louise and Cam. "Are you guys like a thing now?" Cam asked. We looked at each other then back at them and nodded "Yayyy!" Louise squealed and we all looked at her confused "Sorry its just that I ship shellie sooo much!" Then we all started laughing. Shellie? I like that!

*Louise's POV*

We walked back into the living room and Zoe was kissing Nash whilst Jodie was sitting on Hayes' lap. "Omg, I swear everyone is a couple now!" I said laughing "Except Us!" Cam said then grabbed my hand and spun me around then pulled me into him. "Will you be my girlfriend Louise?" He whispered in my ear. "Of course Cam!"

After a while us 4 went home, it was around 1am when we finally went home so the girls just stayed over.

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N-
Hey, I was gonna try and end it on a cliffhanger but I couldn't. Btw I'm sorry for getting like everyone together at once but it kinda just flowed..?🙊

So...Louise, Ellie and Mel go an apartment next to Cam and Nash. Cam and Louise(Lameron)💘. Ellie and Shawn(Shellie)😍. Jodie and Hayes(Jayes)💋. Zoe and Nash(Zash)💜 Who do you ship?🎉
~Louise💍
~~~~~~~~~~

Ain't a dream so open your eyes, were just living in paradise ~ Jack&Jack(Paradise)