Chapter 8

*Jodie POV*

I kissed him on the cheek then knocked on the door. I went back and faced Hayes, I looked into his gorgeous blue eyes. We both started to lean in...and then it happened

WE KISSED

"Will you officially be my girlfriend?" he asked after we pulled away. I started smiling so much I couldn't even speak so I just nodded. we hugged and then the door finally opened! "Heyyyy lovebirdsss!" Louise said as she opened the door. "Shut up!" I said facing her, then we all started laughing. "Bye Babe" Hayes said walking away "Byeee!" I shouted after him.

"DETAILS!!" They all shouted coming into the living room. "Well, it was MY DREAM DATE!" I squealed getting excited. "It was perfect, everything, including the guy I was with!" I said to them, they all started saying 'Awwww' 'soo cuteeee' 'Yayyy'

~Next Day~
*Louise's POV*

"Morninggg" Mel said walking into my room. "Someones Happy??" I said more like a question "Thomas asked me on a date this morning." "Awww, lucky you!" I said just as my phone buzzed. It was a message from Cam.

Bae❤: Morning Beautiful

Me: Morning babe

Bae❤: I've got something planned for later, be ready by 7:30 and wear something comfySee you later babe☺

Me: Okay, see you later

~Later~

It was about 6 so I started to get ready, Cam said to wear something comfy so I walked into my wardrobe and picked out a pair of leggings and a big soft jumper, i thought it might be cold so i put on a plain black vest top underneath my jumper. I got changed and redid my makeup and put my hair up into a messy bun. I put on a pair of black sandals to go with my outfit.

I did that in half an hour so I still had an hour so I sent out a tweet saying-

'Hey Guys, in gonna do a Q&A so tweet me questions with the #AskLouise'

Did I mention that I have around 2 million followers on twitter? oh well I do...after about 10 minutes I had tons of questions and #AskLouise was trending world wide!

"Hey Guys! Louise here, and today I'm going to be doing a Q&A. I sent out a tweet saying to tweet me questions with the #AskLouise and it is trending world wide! ily guys so much! Any way I'm gonna jump right in."

"First Question-Did you and Alex break up, and if so why? Yes we did and thats because he cheated on me soooo...
Second Question-Can you do a cover of 'Something Big' by Shawn Mendes? Yes, I will do it but be patient cause I got a lot going on at the moment.
Next Question-Who's your fave singer? Ed Sheeran, Shawn Mendes and Sam Smith.
Next Question-What country do you live in? Well I live in England but I'm on a gap year in California at the moment.
Next Question-When is your birthday? P.S Ily so much! you're my fave Youtuber! First thank you, ily too and my birthday is June 24th

Okay that is it for todays video and I'm not gonna edit it because I'm way too lazy to but anyway. Don't forget to like and Subscribe for new videos every friday! See you guys next Fridayy!

STAY BEAUTIFUL!" *Blows kiss then covers the lens with hand*

Just as I finished the doorbell rang. I ran downstairs and opened the door and it was Cam, he was standing there with some roses for me! He's so romantic! "Hey beautiful" he said kissing me on the cheek "Hey handsome." i said taking the roses from him into the kitchen so i could put them in a vase. "You ready for our date, princess?" he said as he wrapped him arms around my waist from the back. "Of course babe." I said turning around so we were now both facing each other. We both started to lean in and then fireworks went off, as we kissed, it felt magical.

"Lets go babe." he said grabbing my hand and walking towards the door. We walked downstairs to the car park and Cam walked over to my side and opened the door for me, he's such a gentlemen. "Thank you" I said as i got into his car. He walked round the car and got in. We were driving for about 20 minutes just talking and laughing when Cam pulled over and put a blindfold over my eyes.

Cam got out then helped me get out. He took my hand a lead me to a really quiet place. We stopped and he started talking to someone, I think it was Nash. Cam took off my blindfold and I opened my eyes!

"Omg! How did you know, this is my dream date!" I said staring at a pickup truck with blankets and pillows on the back. It was getting quite dark now so it was really romantic. "I did my research babe." he said winking.

We laid down on the blankets hand in hand and just talked whilst watching the stars.

~The Next Day~

I woke up from my phone ringing. I answered and it was Ellie

(E-Ellie M-Me)

E-WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU! IVE BEEN UP ALL NIGHT WAITING FOR YOU TO COME BACK AND YOU NEVER DID!

M-Me and Cam must have fell asleep on our date, calm down babe. were fine!

E-I THOUGHT YOU GOT KIDNAPPED OR KILLED OR SOMETHING!

M-Yo, El. Chill were fine. We will come back as soon as I've woken up sleeping beauty over here. Okay?

E-Okay.

*End Phone Call*

"Babe, Wake up" I said into Cameron's ear but he didn't wake up so I kissed him on the lips and guess what, it worked! I pulled away and Cameron sat up frowning. "Whats up?" I asked confused "I wanted to lay with you forever, and that kiss was the best wakeup thing ever. Tbh all your kisses are amazing!" He replied smiling. I started blushing at his comment. "Ellie was worried bout us so we need to go back!" I said pouting.

We got in the front of the pick-up truck and drove back. Cameron Grabbed for my hand whilst he was driving and we stayed hand in hand for the rest of the journey.

When we got back I unlocked my door and everyone was sitting on the sofa's waiting for me. "Bye baby!" I said to Cam kissing him, our lips locked together perfectly like it was meant to be. "See you tomorrow princess" He said after we pulled away. I walked into the apartment smiling so much.

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N-
Hey guys, quite a long chapter today. I hope you like my book so far!

Go check out this awesome writer, Shes just started her 2nd book its called 'Till The Day I Die' you should all go check it out and her 1st book was so good, its called 'The Move'
Her username:- kiaandhayes
~Louise💜
~~~~~~~~~~

Always Together, Never Apart,
Maybe In Distance, But Never In Heart - Magcon💍