Chapter 15

I woke up to Cameron's alarm going off, he obviously wasn't gonna turn it off so I leaned across him and clicked the snooze button. I kissed Cameron to wake him up.

"It's so early." he said groaning. OH MY GOD HIS MORNING VOICE IS 'Ahhhhhh!' "Babe, you're going to Texas today for Magcon..." I said with a bit of sadness in my voice. "Ohh..." he said sitting up. I got up and got a pair of Cams shorts and chucked them on. I walked into the bathroom and washed my face.

I came back out to see Cameron holding his case, waiting for me by his door. "Let's go." I said walking towards him. He grabbed my hand and walked downstairs. We got downstairs and everyone was there. All the boys including; Matt, Carter, Taylor and Aaron. I hugged all the boys and said hey. Then I saw Aaron...

"Aaron?" I asked looking at him. "Louise?" He asked me and I nodded I ran towards him and hugged him with a smile growing on my face, he hugged back. "I haven't seen you in like 10 years..." I said pulling out of the hug and trying to remember "Omg has it actually been 10 years? I've missed you so much" he said looking into my eyes. Cameron coughed, I turned around and walked back over to him.

"So, is anyone gonna tell us what the fuck just happened?" Carter asked confused. Tbh I would be as well. "Me and Aaron used to be Bestfriends since we were born till we were 7...when he moved away." I explained. "Oh okay." said All the boys nodding. "Did you guys ever date?" Cameron asked wondering. "Noo, we were too young!" I said laughing. Cameron tensed up "Honestly Cameron...chill, I love you okay" I said looking at him. He looked at me and loosened up a bit.

*Aaron's POV* (Wtffff???!)

Me and the boys were standing downstairs, most of them were with their girlfriends. Cameron walked downstairs with his case in one hand and a girl in the other. When they both got downstairs she unlinked hands with Cameron and went round and hugged all the boys, then she saw me!

"Aaron?" She asked me, "Louise?" I asked and she nodded. I could just feel the smile forming on my face. Louise ran towards me and gave me a massive hug. I never wanted to let go. "I haven't seen you in like 10 years..." I started thinking and she was right. We've been apart for 10 years. "Wow has it actually been 10 years, I've missed you so much." I said looking into her gorgeous bright blue eyes.

Cameron coughed and she walked back over to him. Oh, I forgot...shes with Cameron.

"So, is anyone gonna tell us what the fuck just happened?" Carter asked confused. "Me and Aaron used to be Bestfriends since we were born till we were 7...when he moved away." She explained. "Oh okay." said All the boys nodding. "Did you guys ever date?" Cameron asked wondering. "Noo, we were too young!" Louise said laughing. Cameron tensed up "Honestly Cameron...chill, I love you okay" she said looking at him. He looked at her and loosened up a bit. When she said she loved him, my heart broke...

I honestly remember the day I left like it was yesterday. Worst day of my life. We were such good friends and even though we were only 7 she was my bestfriend

~Flashback~
*Still Aaron's POV*

I walked out of my house that I've lived in for 8 years. My best friend and next door neighbour, Louise, ran out towards me and hugged me so tightly. "I'm gonna miss you Louise" I said with a sad face. Louise looked up at me and said "I'm gonna miss you too much Aaron. We can still call each other on our mums phones?" She suggested. We both started laughing. "Aaron come on honey, lets go." My mum said walking over to us.

I climbed into the car and strapped in. I rolled down my window and shouted "Bye Louise!" As we drove off to the airport. I really didn't want to leave. I started crying, but only a bit.