Chapter 5

*Louise's POV*

I woke up from Jodie running into the guest room and jumping on my bed. Btw Jodie is my younger cousin, she's 15 but we all act the same age. I pushed her off the bed and got up. "Ow!" She said as I walked into the bathroom. "Oh shush!" I said closing the door.

I jumped in the shower and did my normal routine, I got out and decided to straighten my hair do I got out my straighteners and did my hair. I walked out and over to my suitcase and grabbed an outfit, I chose out a light blue skater skirt and black top(A/N #3 in the picture) my white blazer and paired it with black open-toe heels and went to get changed in the bathroom. I also did my makeup, the same as every other day.

I walked downstairs and smelt bacon. I walked into the kitchen and there was Chantelle making everyone bacon sandwiches. Yayyyy. I went over and grabbed a plate them started eating. Me, Ellie, Melanie and Jodie were all going shopping and then getting our nails done today, it's gonna be so funny! The girls came down(Mel-#2●Jodie-#1●Ellie-#4 in the picture) and ate their sandwiches then we went shopping.

*Skip Shopping*

We were walking to the nail place when a group of boys caught my eye.? We had a set appointment for our nails though so we had to go. When we got there we all went to separate people stop we all had our nails done at the same time. I got a French Manicure Acrylics but the white bit was covered in glitter.

After getting our nails done we were all getting hungry so we went to get frozen yogurt. As soon as we walked in I realised that the boys that caught my eye before we're sitting in the booth next to us. I could slightly hear there convo so I decided to listen because I'm nosey. I tell by the voices it was the Magcon boys but I kept eating and it kept me calm somehow?

Cam: "I met this fan the other day and omg, she was gorgeous! She was special! As in amazing special not the other way! Hahaha" gosh, that laugh, it makes me go week at my knees!

Nash: "You call all your fans special Cam!"

Cam: "I know, but she... She's different from the rest."

Matt: "So, is she buff?" They all started laughing at Matts question

Cam: "Yeah! and I got her number 😉"

Gilinsky: "Does she have a boyfriend?"

Oh My Gosh! Alex! I completely forgot about him? Is that bad? I stoped listening and finished my yogurt when my phone buzzed. I got it out and it was a text message from Riley.

Rileyyyy💕: Hey b. Me and Jordan were at the mall when we saw Alex...with another girl. They were holding hands and kissing, I thought you should know. Love You and im sorry💜xxxx

*Pictures attached*

As I read the text I was thinking "No, no, no, no, no, he wouldn't do that to me!" And "They were right all along?!" "It's all my fault! I knew we would never work long distance." as I looked at the pictures of Alex and Hannah, The Slut from my old school, kissing I started to tear up wondering how anyone could do that.

I chucked my phone on the table and ran out of the frozen yogurt place, I was full on crying now. I stood by the wall and just slid down it and cried into my hands. I felt a hand on my shoulder and then someone sit down next to me.

"Hey, Are you alright?" Said someone who's voice I could never forget. Cameron. "Yeah," I said wiping my eyes and looking up.

*Cameron's POV* (Whatttt?)

I was talking to the guys about Louise from yesterday, I feel like we had something special.

Me: "I met this fan the other day and omg, she was gorgeous! She was special! As in amazing special not the other way! Hahaha" I said knowing they would think the other way.

Nash: "You call all your fans special Cam!"

Me: "I know, but she... She's different from the rest."

Matt: "So, is she buff?" We all started laughing at Matts question

Me: "Yeah! and I got her number😉"

Gilinsky: "Does she have a boyfriend?"

Me: "I don't know, I hope not!"

We were all eating when suddenly the girl in the booth next to us chucked her phone on the table and ran out crying. We were already finished so we walked out as I walked past the booth I noticed 2 girls from yesterday, Melanie and Ellie I think and they were with another girl but it wasn't Louise. Omg that was Louise!

I ran outside and looked around until I heard crying, I looked down and there she was. She was sitting on the floor with her head in her hands. I put my hand on her shoulder and sat down next to her. "Hey, are you alright?" I asked knowing she obviously wasn't "Yeah," she replied wiping her eyes and looking up at me. "What happened?" I asked her.

"Well my boyfriend cheated on me with this slut from my old school then my cousin saw them kissing so she took pictures of them and sent them to me..." she said trying to be strong. "Hey hey hey, look at me babe, its fine. If he cheated then he obviously didn't know how amazing and gorgeous you are." I said surprising myself that I called her babe like wtf? Oops! "Why don't I walk you home and you can tell me about yourself, okay?" I asked her "Okay."

She went inside to her friends and told them she would meet at the house. She came back out and we started to walk back. "So tell me about yourself" I said nudging her gently. "So my name is Louise Walker, I come from London, I'm an only child. I like swimming, dancing, gymnastics etc. I'm quite outgoing I guess, I love to have fun...ermmmm. That's it really" she said as we got to the door. "Well you have my number so if you need anyone don't hesitate to call or text me" I said.

We both started to lean in... Were we gonna kiss?

*Louise's POV*

We both started to lean in...Was my dream finally coming true?? Was I actually going to kiss Cameron Dallas?!?!

His soft lips smashed into mine and I swear fireworks went off, I pulled away after about 5 seconds even though he was irresistible and omg! Best Kisser Everrr! After we said bye I went inside and sat down waiting for the girls.

"DETAILS!!!" I heard Ellie shout as she walked through the front door them came to sit next to me. "Well... We walked home and he asked me some questions about myself and I answered them,"I started but was cut off by Mel yelling "So, Did you kiss...*click* or nahhh?" "Ummmm. Yeah?!" I said quietly knowing that they would freak out. I was right! They started to FREAK OUT!

After the freak out 'session' we all decided to go to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N So they FINALLY kissed, yayyyy! Something Big Is Happening next chapter! Keep reading to find out! Btw I love you guys!

~~~~~~~~~~

Follow?
Vote?
Comment?

~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone go follow my friends account;

omqdallasgrier

Magcon_bubbles

Thanks I would really appreciate it.