Chapter 9

*Louise's POV*
~Next Week~

I was scrolling through twitter when I came across a tweet that Nash had made...

'@NashGrier: Wow @camerondallas, Ik shes pretty cool but seriously, SHUT UP BRO!😹'

'@camerondallas: You're right @NashGrier She is amazing and gorgeous! plus sorry, I kinda cant help it. She's addictive!😻'

Who the fuck is this bitch?! I thought to myself as I continued scrolling through twitter. I finally got up and went to the toilet then I decieded to get ready, me and the girls had decided to go to the spa today!

I went to my wardrobe and picked out a pair of light washed jean shorts and a white crop top(pic in the media section). I got changed then went to get my makeup. I picked up my makeup then my phone started to ring! Urghhh! As soon as I saw Cam as the Caller ID I smiled to myself, only a bit though because I remembered the tweet this morning. I answered my phone and spoke...

*Phone call*

C-Cam M-Me

C-Morning Baby.

M-Hey...

C-Whats wrong babe?

M-Nothing...don't worry.

As soon as I said that there was a knock at the door, it was kinda early so I walked downstairs and opened the door to Cameron with his phone still on his ear. "What are you doing here??" I said with a slight tone as I ended the call "Why are you mad at me?" He replied walking in. "I saw your tweet this morning!" I said, giving in. "What tweet?" he asked confused. "The one about the 'addictive' girl." I replied "Babe, That was about you." as soon as them words came out of his mouth it made me feel so stupid and bitchy.

"Me??" i asked confused "Yes you, you're the best thing that's ever happened to me" I looked at him shocked "Baby i would never cheat on you, you're my life." I started blushing so I put my head down, Cam lifted my head up and smiled "I love it when you blush, you're so cute!" We started to lean in. Just as we were about to kiss when

~KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK~

"Can I not just get a moment to myself!" I said kinda annoyed. I got up and walked to the door, I opened it and it was someone I didnt want to see ever again...

Alex.

"Alex...What are you doing here?" I asked quite pissed now. "I came to see my perfect girlfriend..." he said in a 'duh' type of tone. He then did something...He kissed me! I pulled back as soon as our lips met. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!" I screamed at him "I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" I Shouted posting him out the door. I slammed the door in his face and them just sunk to the floor crying.

Cameron was in the toilet when I opened the door, so he didn't see Alex. He walked over to me and put his hand on my shoulder. I looked up at him with my red puffy eyes. "and you accused me of cheating, i saw you kiss him..i thought he was your ex?" Cameron said looking at me with tears in his eyes like he was about to cry. "What?? But did you see me push him away and scream at him for kissing me...?" i said crying again. He just walked out, leaving the door open.

I closed the front door then ran up to my room, slamming my door. "What the fuck happened...?" Ellie said as she burst into my room. "Alex. Alex fucking happened!!!" I shouted, not at her i was just so upset. "Back in a sec." El ran downstairs then came back up with 2 pots of ice cream and 4 spoons "MEL, COME HERE! CALL UR SISTER AS WELL!" El shouted out the door. "What Happened???" they asked as they walked into my room.

They all sat down on my bed and we started to eat the ice cream, me and Jodie shared a pot and Mel an Ellie shared one. "So tell us what happened!" Jodie said as she put a spoonful of ice cream in her mouth.

"Okay well...this morning Cam made a tweet about this 'addictive girl' and then a bit later he called me, he could tell i was pissed so he came over. I opened the door and then he told me that the tweet was about me...after that there was a knock at the door, Cam had just gone to the bathroom so i opened it and it was Alex. He pulled me towards him and kissed me, im guessing Cam came out of the bathroom and saw it then went back into the bathroom. I obviously pulled back from the kiss and shouted at Alex for kissing me, like WTF! When Cam came back out of the bathroom i was crying by the door. He came up to me and accused me of cheating on him then walked out and now he hates me..." i said pretty much without a single breath.

"Wow!" is all they could breath out. "Now Cam will hate me and never speak to me again and, MY LIFE IS OVER!!!!!!!!" I said getting upset again. "Hey hey hey, lets go to the spa and have a girly day and forget about it for now, yeah?" Ellie said, tbh she always knew how to comfort me. Ever since the accident...

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N-
Okay so its kinda a cliff hanger and i know its kinda short but i haven't updated in like...FOREVER!!!
~Louise💎
~~~~~~~~~~