Chapter 7

*Jodie's POV*

I woke up and jumped in the shower, today was my first date with Hayes. I got ready a put a little bit of makeup on and got dressed. I wore a grey crop top that said 'DON'T Go With The Flow', skinny jeans and a pair of black sandals. I also got my medium black bag and my black bracelet. I put my hair up in a messy bun as well cause he wants me to dress casual.

I got a text saying he will be here in 10 minutes so I went to the girls apartment. "Mum I'm going to see the girls." I yelled opening the door "Okay, just be safe! Bye." She called from upstairs "Cya" I speed waking out the door then closing it behind me. I walked across the road to the girls apartment block then walked up the stairs and knocked on the door. "I'll get it" I heard Ellie yell just before she opened the door.

"Perfect outfit, for a perfect date!" She said examaning my outfit and smiling. Just then the door knocked so I went to open it and it was off course Hayes, "Hey babe, you look gorgeous!" He said kissing me on the cheek then grabbing my hand. "Hayes is here, c ya later!" I yelled upstairs where everyone else was.

He were walking for a few minutes when Hayes stoped and put a bandana over my eyes. "Hayes where are we? Can I take this bandana off yet? Hayes please tell me?!" I whined.

He slowely took the bandana off my eyes, I opened them and gasped. He had got a table and two chairs, covered the table with a table clothand set out some food with a candle on the middle. We were near the beach and the sun was just starting to set. "Babe this is so gorgeous and amazing! And so romantic!" I said a bit surprised. "Not as gorgeous and amazing as you!" I started blushing at his comment?

~

"Babe, take off your shoes and walk along the beach with me." How did he know, this is my perfect date! The sun was still setting and it was so romantic!

~

He walked me back to the girls apartment, I was staying the night because I knew they would want gossip. "Good night beautiful, have a nice sleep." He said as we got to the door. I kissed him on the cheek then knocked on the door. I went back and faced Hayes, I looked into his gorgeous blue eyes. We both started to lean in...

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N-
Hey guys, sorry it's bad and really short, it's just a filler!
~Louise💭
~~~~~~~~~~

'Don't tell me the skys the limit when there are footprints on the moon!' - Unknown❤️