Chapter 2

*Louise's POV*

I woke up to someone shaking me and yelling "WAKE UP!" Ellie?! "Nooo, I want to sleeeeeep, Els!" I yawned closing my eyes again "SHIT! TIME?" I screamed realising that it was my mum's birthday "11am," she replied "so we have two hours!" She finished. We were throwing my mum a surprise party at 1 and my mum was coming at half 1.

She just thinks she's gonna spend the day with us but we've invited loads of her friends and the family. "LEGGO!" I shouted laughing. After an hour we had finally put all the banners and balloons up and stacked the presents in the cuboard. Just then Lucie comes down, "Girls I'm gonna make 'breakfast' so what do you want, Pancakes or Waffles?" She asked us. "PANCAKES!" We both yelled. "Okay they will be ready in ten." She stated.

It's now ten past 12 so we have bout 50 minutes, to get ready. "Shotgun to the shower first!" I said running up the stairs after I had finished my pancake. I jumped into the shower and did my normal routine(shampoo, conditioner face wash/scrub, body wash and shave) I got out, dried of and walked over to my desk and did my makeup(Foundation, Powder, Mascara, Lipstick) put on my 'Katy Perry, Killer Queen' perfume then I walked into my wardrobe(on-suite and walk in wardrobe, get jel!) and grabbed out my teal skater-style dress and my thin black belt, I put the dress on and paired it with my pain black heels.

The time was now 1 O'clock so everyone should start arriving soon. I walked over to my bed and pulled out the box with all my phone cases in it, I chose a Teal one with a black bow to match my outfit. I walk downstairs and add soon as I reach the bottom the door bell goes off, I walk to the door open it and see my aunt, uncle, Riley and Josh(My cousins). Riley brought her boyfriend Jordan and Josh brought his girlfriend Sarah, Sarah is one of my best friends from my Netball club that I used to go. "Come in guys," I said as I opened the door wider.

I held the door open because I saw Ellie's parents(Liz and Henry) walking up the drive. "ELLIE YOUR MUM AND DAD ARE HERE!" I yelled up the stairs. Ellie was still getting ready but she's probably done now. "Mum, Dad, I feel like I haven't seem you in ages!" She said running downstairs, in her black strapless top and pink skater skirt(the one in the picture) paired with her black wedges, going to hug them. "Hello Darling." Liz said hugging Ellie back. "I'll go and get Lucie for you Liz," I said running upstairs. "Lucie, your mum and dad are here," I said walking into her room, "You look so pretty, you ready?" I asked "Thanks and yeah." We get back downstairs and they hug whilst I let other people in.

I was just about to close the door when I saw my boyfriend Alex walking up the driveway. "Hey babe," he said as he got closer to me "Hey" I replied "Kiss?" He asked, I leaned in and kissed him, I put my arms around his neck and he put his arms round my waist, about 2 seconds later Ellie shouts"Ewww, get a room!" We both pull away and laugh at her comment. Then my phone goes off...

'When your legs don't work like they used to before, and I can't sweep you off of your feet. Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love'

I answered it and it was my dad saying that they will be 10-15 minutes, "Okay, love you, see you soon" I said then hung up the phone.

*15 Minutes Later*

'DING DONG!' "Everyone Hide!" I whisper yell. I turn off the living room light and then go to open the door. "Happy Birthday Mum!" I said hugging her. I walked into the living room with my mum on my tail, I turned on the light and everyone jumped out and shouted "SUPRISE!" in sync. "Oh my god, you did this for me?" She asked surprised. "Yeah." Me and Ellie said walking over to her, "Awh girls, Thank you" she said indulging us in a hug.

"LETS PARTYYY!" Riley yells, we all laugh as we see her drag Jordan to the middle of the room and start dancing with him, soon other people start to join in. Alex grabs my hand and takes me to where everyone else is and started dancing with me. Every once a while I glance at my dad, he's never liked Alex and he looks pissed with him, but tbh I don't care because I like him and that's all that matters.

~ *AFTER THE PARTY*

*Louise's POV*

"Okay see you soon, byee." I said as people left. My mum and dad were staying for a bit so my mum could open her presents with us. "Open my present!" I asked, well more like stated. "Okay, darling which one is it?" She asked as I handed her a light blue box *opens box* "Oh my gosh, its gorgeous darling I love it!" she exclaimed hugging me "I'm glad you like it mum." I got her a Pandora bracelet, she's always wanted one but had never got one.

I told Ellie and Lucie that I was getting her one so they bought her a charm each. She opened the rest of her presents then they went home. I went upstairs got ready for bed, then went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N-
Long chapter today. Sorry the boys are not in it yet but they will be in ch.4 hopefully just please bear with me. I hope you liked this chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~

Follow?
Vote?
Comment?

~~~~~~~~~~

'Cause Honey Your Soul Could Never Grow Old, Its Evergreen' ~ Ed Sheeran(Thinking Out Loud)