Chapter 3

*Louise's POV*

"Ellie, Lucie is making waffles, how many do you want?" I asked Ellie walking into our room "Ermm, 2? Yeah 2!" She replied "SHE WANTS 2" I shouted downstairs.

I walked into my wardrobe and picked out an outfit. I walked into the changing part of the wardrobe and got changed into my red playsuit grabbed my red vans and chucked them on I walked out to see Ellie already dressed in her maroon 'GEEK' top with a pair of high-waisted skinny jeans. I walked over to my desk and put on my makeup, sprayed some perfume on me then went to grab a red a phone case from under my bed.

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen, I sat down at the breakfast bar and ate my waffles. Once I was done I asked Ellie I'd she wanted to go shopping, "El do you wanna go Westfield?" We only live 5 mins away so we usually go there "I heard Sam Smith was going to be there, he tweeted it!" I explained excitedly. "Duh! And I saw that tweet to!" She replied. "Okay, LEGGO!" I shouted walking towards the door. "Lucie, were going to Westfield, see you later." Ellie shouted to Lucie who was still in the kitchen.

We walked out the door and started walking towards Westfield since we only live 5 minutes away. When we got there we went straight to Starbucks and I got a strawberries and cream cremê frappe and a blueberry muffin whilst Ellie got a hot chocolate and a choc chip muffin, we ate our muffins then took our drinks with us.

We were walking to Hollister when we saw a big crowd we both looked at each other then screamed "SAM SMITH!"

We ran over to the crowd and stood in the line to get a photo worth him. Ellie said that I could go first and she would take a picture then vice verser.
(15 Minutes Later)

It was finally our turn, I walked to Sam and hugged him for the picture then I was joined by Ellie. Sam Smith got out his phone and took a selfie with us both then he asked us what our twitter names were, we told him and he posted the selfie and tagged us in it.
Caption; Just met these amazing girls @Louise_Walker @EllieTillsxx they are so nice, go follow them! *Insert Photo*

After we hugged him good bye we walked off.

We walked into Hollister and there was a 65% sale on! "Oh My God, 65% Sale!" We both screamed "Meet by the changing rooms in 10 minutes?!" I suggested "Okay, sure" Ellie replied. I ran off and grabbed a couple of cute things I found in my size. I walked over to the bikini section and saw this gorgeous lilac tassle bikini I looked for my size and picked it out then I walked over to the changing rooms and met up with Ellie.

The big changing room opened up, so we walked in. The big one was one changing room but it had a curtain that you could pull across so that's what we did. I got changed into a beach romper with the bikini underneath and as soon as I was done Ellie opened the curtain, "Do you like this?" She asked me looking down at her self, "OMG! Girl, you look amazing!" I replied looking at her in a white lace dress she had chosen out, she looked GORGEOUS! "Girl, have you seen yourself? You look so gorge in that! I'm so jel of your figure!" She added "Oh my god, nooooo! But thanks anyway haha" I was wearing the beach romper that I had chosen out, it was a pastel kind of pink and it went down to just under my bum. I took it off to show Ellie the bikini and when she saw it her draw dropped. "OH MY GOD! THAT IS SO PERF!" She said a little too loud. Once we were done in the changing rooms we went to the tools and bought everything, I also got my perfume since it was on sale and my one at home was running out.

We walked out and went to Nandos since we were hungry. As we were walking Ellie said "I swear the only reason I buy stuff in Hollister is for the bags" she laughed and I laughed whilst nodding my head in agreement with her. We got to Nandos and got seated straight away.

We ate then went to some other shops including; Forever 21, Primark, MAC, Ted Baker, New Look, Super Dry, Accessorize, American Apparel, Urban Outfitters, Boots, Victoria Secret, Pink, Disney Store, H&M, Lipsy, Lush, Office, Pull & Bear, Select, Topshop, Tommy Hilfiger, Timberland and Vans.

We were now walking home, it was about 10:30 so it was just getting dark once we got home I put all my bags on the floor outside and grabbed my keys out of my handbag and unlocked the front door. I set down my keys and went to grab my shopping bags. I got all my bags in and took them up to my room. When I came back downstairs I saw mine and Ellie's mum sitting on the sofa talking.

"Hey mum, why are you here?" I asked hugging her "I don't mind I just want to know if there is a reason or not?" I added, trying not to sound rude. "Come sit down girls." My mum said. "So, you know how you two have always wanted to go to california?" My mum started "and your graduating in a month..." She added "We thought that you two would love to take a gap year in cali! So we bought you a ticket each to california!" Ellie's mum explained. Me and Ellie looked at each other and just started to freak out. "When do we leave?" I asked trying to keep my cool, "In a week." They replied "AHHHHHHH!" Me and Ellie screamed at the same time.

After our mums had gone home I did my night routine and got into bed. This year is gonna be so fun! I thought to myself as I slowly drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N
Hey guys, this was a really long chapter. I hope that you liked it and it wasn't too boring, the boys should hopefully be in the next one so be patient, I will be updating tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~

Follow?
Vote?
Comment?

~~~~~~~~~~

'Be Different, Its Attractive' ~ Cameron Dallas💖