Chapter 11

I woke up and looked at my phone. It was 12:27 and I had 3 new text messages, so I checked them. One was Ellie, One was Mel and One was Cam. I checked Ellie's First then the others.

El🙈: Morning gurll...I went out with Shawn, just telling u incase u were wondering😂😂it's probs gonna be the afternoon when you read this but oh well.

Mel💋: Heyyyyy, Me and Thomas went to the mall at about 12 so if u wake up before we're back then get Cam and comeeee...pleasee😘
Me: Just woke up so meet in 20 mins??😄
Mel💋: Sure👍💖

Cam💖: Good Morning Beautiful 😍❤️
Me: Good Morning Handsome! Mel invited us to the mall with her and Thomas? I said yeah😂😂See You in 15 Mins💖💖

After I was done with the texts I got ready. I didn't get in the shower but I sprayed dry shampoo in my hair and put it up in a high ponytail. I went to my wardrobe and picked out an outfit. I decided to have a blue day, I got out my light blue tank top and a pair of white shorts with my light blue converses. I put on a bit of makeup, went over to my phone case draw and picked out a light blue one.

"Hey Babe, I'm here." I heard Cam shout as he walked in. "Coming!" I shouted walking out of my room and down the stairs to see Cam laying on the sofa. "Come on babe." I said grabbing my keys and opening the door with Cameron now following.

We walked down to the parking lot and walked over to his car. I opened my door and got in putting the radio on. I turned it onto KISS and Cameron started driving.

~Skip Car Ride~

We parked up and got out and walked towards the entrance of the mall. I got out my phone and called Mel.

*Phone Call*
L-Louise M-Mel

L-Hey gurll, Where you at??

M-Forever 21. I'm in the girls section and Thomas is in the men's hahaha

L-Okay Gurll, see you in like 5 mins...Byeee

*End Phone Call*

"There at Forever 21. Lets go" I said grabbing Cameron's hand and running over to it.

~Skip Shopping Trip~
(Sorry)

We were now home and we had tones of shopping bags. I bought...

•White High-Top Converse
•White Vans
•Black Vans
•New Foundation
•New Mascara
•New Lipstick
•Pink Bandana
•Purple Bandana
•Blue Bandana
•Lynx (For Girls)
•Now(Magazine)
•Black Leggins (x2)
•Denim Booty Shorts
•Makeup Bag
•Over The Shoulder Bag
•Pj's
•Sunglasses (x3)
•Paddle Hair Brush
•Girl Online(Book)
•Ed Sheeran Album(X)
•Sam Smith Album(In The Lonely Hour)
•Paul's Boutique Coat
•Victoria Secret Perfume
•Phone Case(From PINK)
•Etc....

So basically I got LOADS! I started to unpack all my clothes and other bits.

~Later~

I was trying on my clothes when I looked at myself in the mirror and to be honest I really hated my body, I used to get bullied in primary and secondary school about my appearance.
(A/N remember she used to live in England)

I looked at my self in the mirror sideways and all the memories started flooding back and all I could hear in my head was things they used to say to me. "You're so fat" "Hahaha Look at her" "Ew, why are you here" "No one even likes you" "She's so ugly" "Ugly Bitch!" I lifted up my top and sucked in my tummy fat and put my hand there so it would be flat.

Just then someone walked in...

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N-
I wanted to add something instead of it being a filler and I know I didn't update on Friday but because it was Boxing Day i wanted to spend time with my family so sorry😩Btw sorry for a short chapter and a little cliffhanger.
~Louise
~~~~~~~~~~