Chapter 23

⚠️Read AN at the end! It's Important!!⚠️

••••••••

*Louise's POV*
~Recap~

A doctor walked in with a clipboard and sat down on the other side of the desk to us. "Louise, and I'm guessing your boyfriend?" He asked and I nodded.

~Now~

"Okay, well I'm here to inform you that, your baby is perfectly fine and healthy." he smiled. I started crying, happy tears of course. "Thank you so much!" I said in between happy sobs.

"No, thank you for coming as soon as you did because if you had even been a little bit later I don't know what would've happened to be perfectly honest with you." He said with a small smile. "So, what was the bleeding about then?" Cameron asked the doctor.

He explained what it was and that it was nothing to worry about because the baby is healthy.

"Thank you so much." I told him again, that's all I can really say at the moment. We walked out and I saw all the girls there. "Louise, what happened?!" Mel asked running up to me. All the girls ran up to me and started asking me loads of questions to do with the baby.

"Guys, give her some space for a bit." Jodie said and they all took two steps back in sync. Cameron put his arm round my shoulder and calmed me down a bit. "The baby, is alive and healthy." I told them smiling so big.

"Do you wanna go and get 5 Guys?" Nash asked me and I nodded my head. "You look like a bobble head, stop." he laughed "Sorry" I laughed.

*after 5 guys*

"I'm ready to just go home and sleep now." I yawned "same" Cam agreed with me. I leant my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

I woke up in Cam's room with no Cameron next to me. I sat up confused, I heard footsteps the the door opened to Cameron with pancakes and a Starbucks! Fuck this guy is the best holy crap.

"Omg you didn't have to do this for me." I smiled "actually you did" I laughed "thank you baby, I love you." I told him pecking him on the lips. "It's okay babygirl" he smiled.

I ate my breakfast then got dressed. "what are we doing today?" I asked Cam checking to see if he had any plans yet. "I was thinking we could maybe look round apartments or houses?" He suggested and I nodded. "Yes! I think we should." I agreed.

After looking at about 10 apartments and 5 houses we made a choice out of 2 apartments and 1 house. We're going to look into them three a bit more before we make a final desicion but yeah, you get it.

{3 Months Later}
*Still Louise's POV*

Me and Cameron were laying on our couch watching OITNB when there was a knock on the door. I groaned and Cam got up to get it. "Louise, someone's at the door for you." he told me as he turned around. I groaned again before getting up and walking over to him.

Cam pecked me on the lips before revealing who was standing there. "OMG JOSH HOW ARE YOU OMGGG!" I shrieked. Josh was my bestfriend from London and I haven't spoken to him for like 2 years. "omg! You're pregnant..." he smiled and I shook my head. "No I'm just fat..." I laughed and he got that I was joking.

"Come in," I told him and he followed me in. "Josh, this is my boyfriend Cameron. Cameron, this is my bestfriend Josh." I smiled sitting down next to Cam. "Hi, Cameron." Josh smiled and Cameron gave him an uneasy smile.