Chapter 16

~1 Month Later~
*Louise's POV*

I had just got off FaceTime with Cameron when Jodie called me downstairs. I ran down to see her standing by the front door in her black Haraches, black Leggins and a black cami top with her red Holister jumper.

"Starbucks?" She asked, "DUH!" I shouted running upstairs to get my shoes on. I grabbed my free runs and chucked them on. Then I grabbed a hair tie, some money and ran back downstairs with my phone in my hand.

"Wanna go gym after?" I asked since we were both in gym like clothes, "Sure." she replied. "BYE, WERE GOING GYM!" I shouted walking out the door with Jodie.

When we got to Starbucks we went up and ordered, I ordered a Strawberries🍓 and Cream🍦 cremê blend because they are BAE!😍👏(😂) and Jodie ordered a Mango🍠 and Orange🍊 fruit blend.

"Louise and Jodie!" The cashier person called out. We walked over, grabbed our drinks, thanked the cashier and walked out sipping our drinks.

Once we had got to the gym, we had both finished our drinks. We signed in and started our workout.

~1 Hour Later~

"Done" I said as I jumped off the treadmill. "Same!" Jodie said doing the same thing. We signed out then walked home.

When we got home the girls were all sitting on the couch watching a movie. I walked into the kitchen and started making pancakes when my phone started ringing.

I picked up my phone and answered Matt's FaceTime call.
*On Facetime* L-Louise M-Matt

L-Hey
M-Hi
L-So???
M-Oh yeah, sorry...Cameron just isn't the same without you, he never really wants to hang out anymore.
L-Aww, I really miss him, I'm sorry. Want me to talk to him?
M-No, we want you to come out here. Me, Carter, Aaron and the Jacks booked tickets for all you girls.
L-Omgg! I love youuuu, thank youuuuuuuu!!!! When do we leave??
M-No, you don't love me, you love Cameron hahaha and your flight is tomorrow at 4am.
L-Okay, I'll tell the girls and pack.
M-Okay, Byee!
L-See Ya!

*End Facetime*

"GIRLS!" I shouted, they were all in there room. "Yeahhh?" They all said running in. "We're going to CHICAGO!!!" "Why and When?" Asked Zoe. "Were meeting up with the boys as a surprise!!! and we're going on Tomorrow. The flight is at 4am so we should get up at like 2?" I suggested and they all nodded. "Okay, now let's go pack!" I said laughing and running up to my room.

After I had finished packing I went downstairs. "Wanna watch Mean Girls?" Ellie asked me once I got down. "Sure!" I said walking into the kitchen, to make popcorn, of course. I picked out the ready made popcorn and parted one bag in two bowls and the other bag in two other bowls. I walked back into the living room and handed out all the bowls.

~Skip Movie~

"I'm gonna go to bed now, night" I said getting up and walking upstairs "Night!" They all shouted back. When I got into my room I changed into my pyjamas, walked over to my bed and laid down. I plugged my phone in to its charger then I plugged my earphones into my phone. I scrolled through the songs and I didn't know which one to put on so I just clicked the shuffle button. The first song that came on was 'Unbreakable' by Madison Beer!💗👌

My alarm started going off at 2am, and I was pissed "Shut the f*ck up!" I shouted hitting the snooze button. Then I realised that we were leaving in two hours for Chicago. I got up and woke the rest of the girls. I packed all the hand luggage and we drove to the airport.

~Skip Airport and Flight~

When we landed in Chicago we got off the plane and collected our luggage, then we looked around for Marter(Matt&Carter) "There they are!" Jodie said pointing to a blonde guy standing next to a dark haired guy, they were looking around and being stupid, so I knew it must be them. "Heyyy!" We all said running towards them. I jumped on Carters back and he grabbed my suitcase which was nice of him.😂

We got into the car and Carter drove to the hotel they were staying at. We all got our own suitcases and bags and followed the two boys into the hotel. "Cam is in room 148." Matt told me, "Okay, what level is that?" I asked walking towards the elevator. "Level 14" he replied pushing the button. We walked into the elevator and I pressed number 14. The elevator dinged and then the door opened. I walked out and down the hall way till I came to room 148. Cameron and Nash's room, aka The Cash Room!

I knocked and Nash opened it. "Louise?" Nash asked, I nodded and put my finger to my lip. "Cameron, its for you." Nash said walking past me and probs going to find Zoe or something. Cam stood up from his bed and walked towards the door.

He looked up when he was still about a meter away and had the biggest smile on his face ever. He started running so I dropped my luggage and when he got close enough, I jumped on him, I wrapped my legs around his torso and he held me up. He looked at me straight in the eyes the pressed his soft lips onto mine.
#MovieMoment!💗It was Perfect👌

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N-
Hey guys, I'm starting a new book and it should be up tomorrow it's called 'Johnson's Little Sister' I would love it if you checked it out tomorrow😘Thank youuu💗Love you all🙈
~Louise🌻
~~~~~~~~~~