Chapter 13

*Jodie's POV*

We had just arrived at the Club. Me and the girls instantly ran to the dance floor and started dancing. Yes they let me and Hayes come but we couldn't drink, which I thought was soooo unfair but oh well.

~After a Few Hours~

The boys had gone to get everyone drinks so it was just us girls at the moment.

*Louise's POV*

A guy I didn't recognise came up to me and pulled me into him. "What's a gorgeous girl like you doing at a club on a Saturday by yourself?" I pushed him away and spoke up for myself. "Actually my boyfriend and his friends went to get drinks and my friends are right here, so I'm not alone..."

"Aww, I'm sorry but you're just too beautiful to leave alone." He said leaning in towards me and touching our lips together. Ewwwwwwww!!! I pushed him off and screamed at him.
"HOW DARE YOU TRY AND FUCKING KISS ME! I HAVE A FUCKING BOYFRIEND! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!"

Just at that moment Cameron came over. Phew! "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE AND WHY DID YOU TRY AND KISS MY GIRLFRIEND?!" It sounded like he knew him, but I don't know? I pulled at Cameron's arm as he was shouting at him. "Cameron, come on, it's not worth it." I said as I tried to pull him back. "No!" He said in reply to me, he sounded so angry that I didn't argue with him.

After 5 minutes of shouting Cameron punched the guy in the jaw. All the boys except Hayes went and grabbed Cam. They tried to hold him back and did for a couple minutes until he broke through their grip. Cameron and the guy started fighting until we all got kicked out of the club.

I was crying by this point. "Baby, I'm sorry. Please don't cry, I'm sorry baby! I love you. Now please stop crying." Cameron said as he looked into my eyes. "I-I Can't..." I said as looked down still crying. Cameron stood there holding me in his arms. I just stood there.

I think Ellie noticed and she ran over to me, grabbing me and indulging me in the biggest hug ever. I stopped crying but kept my head down. "Louise, look at me...its fine, everything is going to be alright. I promise." she said trying to get my head up again.

I walked over to Cameron and said "I'm sorry baby, I just really hate people arguing and fighting because of what happened." I said starting to tear up again. Cam hugged me then picked me up bridal style then we started walking home since it's only 5 minutes down the road.

~At Home~

We finally got home and I ran straight to my room. I ran into my bathroom, closed and locked the door then slid down the inside of the door.

I pulled up my sleeve and got a makeup wipe, I wiped the makeup off my arm and stared at my scars. The only one who knew i used to cut was Ellie. I re-did the makeup on my arm so no one sees. I got up and stared at myself in the mirror.

You're so ugly!
Ewwww, look at yourself!
Slut.
Whore.
Ratchet.
Bitch.
Slag.
Hoe.
Unwanted.
Disappointment.
Rude.
Horrible.
Ugly.
Accident.
Worthless.
Nothing.

They just kept saying them words over and over, and by they I mean the voices, the voices in my head.

I decided to film a cover for YouTube to keep my mind off things. I'm gonna do 'Stay With Me' by Sam Smith because that song is BAE!

I walked out of my bathroom and over to my wardrobe. I picked out my camera, tripod and some comfy clothes. I set my camera up then started my intro.

"Hey guys, Today I'm gonna do a cover of 'Stay With Me' by Sam Smith..." I picked up my guitar, put on the background music quietly and started...

"Guess it's true, I'm not good at a one-night stand
But I still need love 'cause I'm just a man
These nights never seem to go to plan
I don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand?

Oh, won't you stay with me?
'Cause you're all I need
This ain't love, it's clear to see
But darling, stay with me

Why am I so emotional?
No, it's not a good look, gain some self-control
And deep down I know this never worked
But you can lay with me so it doesn't hurt

Oh, won't you stay with me?
'Cause you're all I need
This ain't love, it's clear to see
But darling, stay with me

Oh, won't you stay with me?
'Cause you're all I need
This ain't love, it's clear to see
But darling, stay with me

Oh, won't you stay with me?
'Cause you're all I need
This ain't love, it's clear to see
But darling,

Stay...With...Meeee."

I put my guitar down, turned off the music and spoke.

"Thanks for watching my cover of Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me'.

I'll see you next week. Don't forget to like this video and subscribe for new videos every Friday. I love you guys! Byeee!" I said and closed off the camera after I blew a kiss to it, of course.

I put my camera, tripod and guitar away in the secret bit at the back of my closet so that no one knew. If they heard I am just gonna say I was watching a cover on YouTube.

I started uploading my video and I knew it would take a hour so I placed it in my wardrobe on a shelf and walked towards my door. I opened my door to see everyone standing there and Cameron must have been leaning on my door because he fell into me. He stood up and dusted himself off whilst laughing a bit.

"Why are you all standing outside my door??" I asked a little rudely. "Your voice is AMAZING! Why didn't you tell us you can sing?" He asked me. "I don't know" I said quietly putting my head down. "Sing for us!" They all shouted "That's Why...and no!"

"Why? You're amazing! Please baby!" Cameron added. "What would I sing anyway?" I asked trying to get out of it. "A Sam Smith song!" Ellie suggested. "Maybe Tomorrow." I said as I walked downstairs with all of them following.

"Want me to make pancakes?" I asked everyone. "Lets go out for frozen yogurt" Jodie said laughing. "I'm fine with that" I said running upstairs to get a hair band.

I chucked on my oversized blue holister jacket, put my hair into a messy bun, grabbed my phone, money, my keys, slipped on my uggs and ran downstairs.

"You look beautiful babes." Cameron said hugging me. "Okay, one stop lying and two LETS GO!!" We ran out closing the door behind and jumped in our own cars. Me&Cameron in my car, Jodie&Hayes went with Nash&Zoe in Nash's Car, Shawn&Ellie, Mel&Thomas, Jack&Jack with their girlfriends.

We all got there and went into the fro-yo place. We sat a the biggest table then Jack&Jack went to get the yogurts. We gave them money obviously. We all ate then came back home.

Me&Cameron were driving when everything went black................

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N-
Hey guys, I'm gonna change my updating day to Wednesday because I can't update on Monday and Friday. Have a good day/week. Love you all.

Also I need girlfriends for both the Jacks, Comment who and a bit about you. Thanks💖
~Louise🐬
~~~~~~~~~~