Chapter 14

I woke up not in my room, in Cameron's room, Wtf??

Just then Cameron walked in the room and let me just say 'ahhhhhhh' he was shirtless😍😭.

"What, what's happened babe?" Cameron asked me rushing towards me. I must have screamed out load lol. "Oh, nothing don't worry babe," "But can you tell me why I'm here and not at mine?" I asked confused.

"Oh you passed out in the car because you saw a dead hedgehog." He reminded me. "Did you undress me?" I asked raising an eyebrow, I was in one of his shirts. "No, Mel got you changed." he said laughing.

(A/N I don't know what else to write for this bit so I'm gonna skip like couple months)

~3 Months Later~

Cameron walked over to me looking a bit upset? "Baby, I need to tell you something..." he said and sat down next to me on the couch. I started to freak out... what if, he's cheating on me or lied to me or wants to break up...i started to breath really heavily and I knew it would lead into a panic attack.

"What, what is it? Is it me? I bet it's me isn't it? I'll just go." I said really fast then I got up and walked towards the door. He ran up behind me and grabbed my arm. "No, I promise, it's something else." he said leading me back to the couch. "What is it then?" I asked really confused as to what it was about.

"Magcon is starting up again and they want us to go, they offered us more money so we took it." he said, I was just smiling so big, probably from ear to ear. "That's great baby!" I exclaimed hugging him tightly, he didn't hug back and when I pulled back he had a sad look on his face.

"The only thing is, I can't take you for the first two months." he said with tears in his eyes, "That's fine babe, it's only two months, we can FaceTime and call and all that..." I said putting on a happy face, "Yeah, but it just won't be the same." he said looking into my eyes. "I Know, I'm sorry baby..." I said quietly as we leaned in and kissed. a thousand sparks flew as our lips touched, He was the one!

"When do you leave? I asked after we pulled apart "Two Days." he said looking down. "and we're gonna spend every single second together, except when we're showering and peeing" I continued laughing. "Okay." he said smiling. Cameron pulled me into a massive hug "I Love You." he whispered in my ear. "I Love You More." I whispered in his ear.

"Not possible," He said pulling away from the hug. "I Love You Most!" He finished "No, I do" I replied laughing then for about 5 minutes we argued who loved each other more😂👏. I obviously won, cause I'm amazing😂.

~Next Day~

"Babe you need to start packing." I said holding Cam's hand and looking at him seriously. "Urghhh, I hate packing." he replied "Do you want me to help?" I asked and he nodded running upstairs. I followed him upstairs and walked into his room. He had got his suitcase out of his wardrobe and had it open on the bed.

"What time is your plane tomorrow?" I asked packing "4 in the morning so I'm gonna get up at 3" he said fake yawning. "Im coming with you" I said grabbing his hands and looking into his eyes. "I'm gonna miss you princess." he said with tears in his eyes. "No, don't do this now...please" I said letting a tear slip.

"Let's go to dinner tonight, just us two." He said smiling "Okay." I replied smiling. Nash walked into the room. "Shit, I need to pack." he shouted running out again. Me and Cameron just started laughing. We finished packing and sat down on his bed. "When do you wanna go out?" I asked Cam "Couple Hours?" He suggested "Okay, I'm gonna go get ready!" I said walking out of his room.

I walked into my room and went into my wardrobe to decide what to wear. "JODIE! I NEED YOU!" She came running in. Oh did I tell you that she's now 16 and she moved in with us👏Whoo! "Yeah?" She asked. "I need help, I don't know what to wear." I replied "For what?" "My date with Cameron..." I said smiling. "Awww! That's cutee." she said smiling as well😂

"Okay, Now helpppp!" I said walking back into my wardrobe. "What bout this?" She asked holding up a dress "No...Too plain" "This?" "No, too pattern" "This? "No, too casual" "This?" "Nah, Too straight" "This?" "NO! Too colourful"😳 "What do you wanna wear?" She asked getting a bit frustrated, "I don't know" I sighed

She walked around my wardrobe tryna find something then she screamed "OH MY GOD!" "Whatttt??" "This dress! You HAVE to wear this!" She said walking towards me holding up this gorgeous dress that I forgot I even had. It was Royal Blue, it went down to my mid-thigh and had a ruffle sleeve on one shoulder.

I grabbed it and ran into my room. I had taken a shower this morning so I didn't have to shower now. I walked over to my dressing table and started doing my makeup.

I did my normal makeup which is Foundation, Powder, Mascara and Lip balm but then added royal blue eyeshadow and winged my eyeliner. I put on a maroon colour lipstick on and my makeup was done. I still had and hour and 10 minutes so I did my hair. I decided to curl it.

I got out my curling wand and let it heat up whilst spraying heat protect on my hair.

~One Hour Later~

"Done!" I said as I finished spraying my hair with hairspray.

I still had 10 minutes so I put on my dress. I went into my closet and picked out these royal blue heels. Next I went to get a phone case, I picked out my clear one because I didn't want an actual case on it, I wanted to see the actual phone for once.😂

I got out my little royal blue clutch bag and shoved my phone in it, I also put $25 in and my keys.

~KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK~

"I've got it!" I shouted walking downstairs and towards the door. "Good luck!" They all screamed after me. I opened the door to see Cameron in a suit. let me just say; OH MY GOD!😍😍 He looks SOOO good in suits! "Thanks," he said laughing a bit. I laughed and his my blushing face.

"Don't hide your face...you're so cute when you blush." he said pushing my head up to look at him. He placed his soft lips on mine then pulled away after a minute or so. "We have to go, I have reservations for 10 past." he said smiling. "Okay," I agreed walking out the door. "BYE!" I shouted to the girls before closing the door.

~Skip Car Ride~

We arrived at a really expensive restaurant and Cam walked over and opened my door for me. We walked into the restaurant and were seated instantly. A waiter walked over to us. "Hi guys, I'm going to be your waiter for tonight!" He said in a Texas accent. We ordered then the waiter walked away.

"Louise I honestly love you so much, I don't want to be away from you for two whole months...it'll be too hard without you" he said with tears in his eyes. "Cam, I love you so much and I know these next two months are going to hard, we will have to try...okay? And anyway I can join you after the first two months." I said looking straight into his eyes. He started smiling after I said the last part. "Just have fun with your friends...yeah?" I added "Sure."

~Skip Dinner~

After dinner we went home. I went to Cameron's and we talked for a bit. I looked at my phone and it said 9:30pm "Babe, you should go to bed, so you've had some sleep for tomorrow" I said pouting a bit. "Okay, but you're coming up with me." (Not in the dirty way, you dirty motherfuckers! Hahaha) "Okay." we walked upstairs and to Cams bedroom.

Cameron handed me one of his shirts. I walked into his bathroom and got changed out of my dress and into his top. I walked out to see Cameron shitless laying on the bed. I climbed in the other side of the bed and faced him. "I love you!" He said kissing me. I kissed back obviously. The kiss got heated pretty quickly.

Cameron pulled away and looked at me with the 'You wanna?' Face, I just nodded. Oh by the way I'm 18 now, I forgot to mention. Cam kissed me again and then you can guess what happened next...

(A/N-I'm a Virgin so I don't know how and don't want to write a sex scene😂sorry)

Cameron wrapped his arms around me so tightly like he never wanted to let me go. This is what I've always wanted...I Love Him So Much!

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N-
Hey guys, I wrote a really long chapter this time...sorry I didn't put any drama in but I wanted it to be calm for one😂.

And OMG! I did a drawing of Cam and @ExpelledMovie retweeted and said it was good😭❤️👏

Love you guys, have a good day💖😘
~~~~~~~~~~