Chapter 24

I woke up with a lot of pain. I realised I was in the hospital so I called the nurse and moments later she was in my room.

"I don't know what's happening...it hurts so much, I want Cameron" I cried in pain. "Okay darling, you need to be calm and relax for me." one of the nurses told me and I nodded slowly breathing heavily.

5 minutes pass and someone knocks at the door. One of the nurses opens it to reveal Cameron and my mom. "Mom?" I asked smiling at her. "Cameron called me and we got on the first flight last night" I nodded and she gave me her hand to hold whilst Cameron went the other side and held my other hand.

"Okay, you're ready to give birth now" one of the nurses smiled at me. I gave her a weak smile back. "baby breath!" Cameron reminded me and I did what he said whilst nodding to him.

I was laid down in a hospital bed holding my beautiful baby boy. Cameron was sitting next to me on the chair asleep. Everyone had gone home and were coming to visit us tomorrow. I couldn't stop thinking about how gorgeous my little boy was and how he is my baby.

I was staring peacefully at his features whilst he slept in my arms. I love him so much. This was a love I've never felt before and I don't know how to explain it.

I love Cameron but this is different, being able to hold a baby in your arms and know that you created and brought them into this world is one of the best feelings in the world.

I suddenly felt a wave of tiredness wash over me so I carefully placed him into his cot, trying not to brake any of his fragile bones. Once he was out of my arms I slowly drifted off to sleep knowing that he was laying next to me safe.

I woke up to people talking around me. "Louise, you're awake!" I heard the sound of my mum as my eyes fluttered open. "Oh hi, everyone?" I lightly laughed. "You know, you actually look really good for someone that was in labour a couple of hours ago" my mum complimented me and I thanked her.

"So do you have a name?" Gina asked. I looked at Cameron and we both shook our heads. "Nope, not yet." We both said in sync. "Well you need to get choosing or you baby will be nameless " my dad reminded me. I laughed then replied with a sarcastic 'thanks'.

"I want Starbucks and Krispy Kremes" I sighed, hinting for someone to go and get me them for me. "We'll go," my mum winked at me dragging my dad and Gina out of the hospital room. "So, let's talk baby names" Cameron reminded me. I nodded and thought of names.

"I like the name Ethan" I smiled at Cameron. He smiled at me and nodded, "I like that name too."

"Okay, what about middle name?" I asked him. "Alexander? He suggested and I smiled at him nodding "you know I love that name" I grinned.

A few moments later my mum & dad & Gina all walked through the door with a box of 12 assorted doughnuts from Krispy Kremes and a Strawberries & Creme Frappachino. My mom placed the Doughnuts and Starbucks down and I thanked her.

"So, we gave him a name" I said reffering to my baby boy in my arms. I looked at Cameron and he hinted for me to tell them, I nodded and proceeded to talk. "His name is; Ethan Alexander Dallas." I smiled at Cameron who was smiling as well. I looked at our parents to see them all grinning.

"That's such a beautiful name, for such a beautiful boy" my mum cooed. "Would you like to hold him?" I asked her lightly laughing, she nodded quickly and I carefully placed him into her arms.

"Cameron, I love him so much already, I didn't that was possible" I whispered as I stared at the beautiful baby in my arms. I glanced over at Cameron and he nodded slowly smiling at me. "We created one beautiful human being didn't we," he smiled widely.

________________________

A/N; hey guys, I know I haven't update in 2527189128 years but I just wanted to let you know that the next chapter is the last one💓

P.S. I'm not making a sequal💕