Chapter 25

*3 years later*
*Louise's POV*

"MOMMY, WAKE UP ITS CHRISTMAS!" Ethan shouted climbing onto our bed and jumping. I grabbed him pulling him down gently making him laugh a lot. "Morning baby boy" I smiled at him. "I want presents" he pouted and I laughed sitting up.

"Go wait downstairs okay baby" I told him and he obeyed walking out of mine and Cameron's room and going downstairs.

I climbed on top of Cameron so I was sitting on his waist. I leant down and kissed him. "Happy Christmas hottie" I smiled after I broke the kiss. "Happy Christmas princess, I love you so much" he told me coming in for another kiss.

I unconnected our lips and lightly slapped his bare chest getting off of him and walking towards the door in my Calvin Klein bralette and jogging bottoms. "C'mon, Ethan's waiting downstairs and I have to go and get the girls up."

I walked into the twins room picking them both up. I placed a small kiss on each of their heads and walked downstairs with them in my arms.

(A/N: btw she had twin girls😊)

I placed Madison and Riley down in their seats. I smiled as Madison woke up and she giggled. The twins were only 8 months old and couldn't talk yet.

I walked over to the Christmas tree and grabbed a present handing it to Ethan. He smiled as he opened it. Me and Cameron had got him a big set of play cars because he was obsessed with them.

"Thank you mommy and daddy" he smiled.

After Ethan had opened all his presents from 'santa' we gave each of the girls a present to open.

(AN: they gave Ethan some presents from 'santa' and some from them)

They both struggled to rip the wrapping paper off so me and Cameron helped them.

"Cameron, I just texted your mum and told her that well be round in a bit, so can you get the twins ready and I'll go get Ethan and make sure he's ready." I explained and he nodded with a small 'sure babe' walking off to get the twins ready.

"Ethan! Are you ready yet?" I asked walking into his room. He grabbed his little bag and walked out. "Are you excited to see grandma?" "yes I can't wait!" He excitedly pointed out.

We walked downstairs and no one else was in the house so I guessed that Cameron and the girls were already in the car. I grabbed my bag and my keys and walked out of the house locking the door. I helped Ethan into his car seat and then got into the front.

I plugged my phone into the aux cord and played some Christmas songs.

The whole way there we were singing along to all the Christmas songs.

We finally arrived at Gina's house and I climbed out opening Ethan's door and helping him out of the car.

The door opened and it was Sierra, "AUNTIE SIERRA!!!" Ethan shouted running up to her and hugging her leg tightly. Sierra picked him up and held him on her waist. "Sierra!" I emphasised as I hugged her. "Cameron come on, you're taking so long" she joked putting Ethan down so he could go and greet Gina.