Chapter 10

*Louise's POV*

It was 3pm and i was sitting at the breakfast bar with the girls eating my pancakes that i had made them for a snack. "Babe, are you alright from yesterday?" Mel asked. I nodded my head in response. "Im gonna go talk to him later and set the story straight!" I said after nodding.

"Im gonna get ready, i got another date with Hayes!!!" Jodie squealed running upstairs. "Good Luck!" we all shouted at her. "I got a date with Thomas today as well so...byeee!" Mel explained then went to get ready. "and i guess you've got a date with Shawn?" i asked Ellie and she nodded slowly in response like she was scared i was gonna kill her. "Go get ready girlll" "Can i do your makeup though?" i asked her. "Duhh! You know I'm not that good at makeup...!"

We ran upstairs and i got my makeup bag and walked into Ellie's room. "Right! Sit down." she walked over to her dresser and sat down "Where are you going?"
"I dunno? he didn't tell me!"
"Casual, fancy, really fancy, classy? did he say anything like that?" "Nope...he's so hopeless" Ellie said giggling
"Okay, one second, gimme your phone!" i said as i took her phone out of her hands and searched for Shawn's number on her phone, once i found it i called it.

*Phone Call*
M-Me | S-Shawn

M-Hey Shawn, Its Louisee!

S-Hey, whats up?

M-Where are you taking Ellie on her date today??

S-Are you gonna tell her??!

M-No you dipshit...now tell me, I'm doing her makeup and i need to know...?

S-Were going to the beach and i made a picnic and we can watch the sunset and all that...DONT TELL HER!

M-Okay. By the way, that is adorbss! shes gonna love it!

S-Bye, tell her i will pick her up at half 7 okay?

M-Sure, Bye!

I ended the phone call then told Ellie that he will be here at half 7 and that we have ages. "Go have a long shower or bath or something and i will pick you out an outfit then set up all the makeup...sound good?" i asked her "sure, see you in a bit." she walked into the bathroom, closed the door behind her and made herself a bath then got in.

I walked over to her wardrobe and picked out a perfect outfit. It was a long sleeved plain black crop-top and a black and white polka dot skater skirt with a pair of black high heeled ankle boots and i got a long heart necklace to go with it. Once i had set up the makeup Ellie had just gotten out of the bath. "I'll go to my room for a bit, just dry off and get changed then come to my room and i'll do your makeup and hair." i said through the door. "Okay." she replied.

I walked into my room and laid down on my bed, i decided to go on twitter and tweet...

@LouiseWalker: Lost the one I really love💔

As soon as i had tweeted that all my 'fans' were tweeting stuff back in response such as; 'Who?! Im gonna hurt them, your my idol!' and 'Babe, are you okay? you deserve better' and 'Stay strong' and all that type of shit...

"Im ready..." Ellie said as she skipped into my room wearing the outfit i chose for her. "Lets get this makeover STARTED!" i shouted.

~ 3 Hours Later ~

"All Done!" i said as i finished spraying Ellie's hair with hairspray. I had curled her hair in tight curls for her date and i did her makeup with a smokey eye and winged eyeliner and a maroon coloured lipstick.

It was half 6 now so she had half an hour till Shawn got here. We just gossiped for a bit when the doorbell rang. The other girls went out earlier for their date. I checked the time and it was exactly 7:00 "Its Shawn! Go! Have Fun!!!" i said as i pushed Ellie out of my room and downstairs. I stood by the door watching El open the door to Shawn.

"You look stunning babe!" Shawn said admiring her. "Not to bad yourself Mr Mendes!" she said as they walked out the door arm in arm laughing. They are literally perfect for each other and their babies would be the cutest things EVER!

Okay...i need to go talk to Cam! Right now! I got up and made myself look at least a bit presentable then walked downstairs. I grabbed my front door keys and my phone and walked next door. i knocked and then Nash opened it and hugged me so tight i couldn't really breath.

"Can't...breath..." i said then Nash pulled back "Thank god you're here, Cameron is a mess! Go talk to him, Please?!" He said pushing me through the door and towards the stairs. I walked upstairs and knocked on Cams door. "Who is it?" He asked through the door and by the tone of his voice i could tell he was crying. "Its Louise. Im sorry can i explain, Please Cam, I'm begging you" I replied.

The door opened to a tear stained Cameron, he looked like he hadn't slept in years. He looked a mess.
"Cameron, We need to talk" i said with tears in my eyes, he just nodded and moved out the way of the door. I walked in and sat down on his bed, he closed the door and came and sat next to me.

"I promise you its over between me and Alex, you even heard the argument about when Alex first came and i kicked him out and told him to leave me alone. i never wanted to see him again. when i found out he was cheating, you were there to comfort me and i feel like the luckiest person alive and i feel like i can rule the world when I'm with you, you make me feel so special and amazing i cant thank you enough for making me feel that way. I can be myself around you and you will never judge me..." i was cut off by Cameron kissing me.

"I Love You Louise!" Cameron said looking at me straight in the eyes. "and I'm sorry for overreacting."
"Cameron...I Love You Too!" i said as we kissed again. Just then Nash burst into the room "CAM YOU'RE...Oh, sorry..." He said as we pulled away then he turned around and walking out the door "Thanks man, thanks for killing the moment" Cam shouted after him getting up from his bed.

Cam grabbed my hand and started walking downstairs with me following. He suddenly dropped my hand and ran to the girl that was standing by the front door "SIERRA!" He shouted hugging her.

Omg, its fucking Sierra Dallas! She is one of my role models! AHHHH!

"Wow chill out girll..." Nash said walking over to me and leading me downstairs. "Was i thinking out loud again?" i asked Nash. He just nodded.
(A/N Sorry, but these Ed Sheeran feels right now! #FaveSong!)

"Sierra, This is Louise...My girlfriend." Cam said coming over and standing next to me whilst putting his arm over my shoulder. "Wow, Cam actually has a girlfriend, i didn't know he was capable of something this big." Sierra said laughing to her own joke then me and Nash started laughing as well "Heyyyyy! Thats rude. I could get any girl i wanted!" Cam said playfully punching Sierra's arm.

Thats when i realised...Cam could have any girl in the world and he chose me...? Why? Why would he choose me, out of everyone?! I bet its a dare or something or even a bet to see who could win me over first!

Then Everything Went Black.

I woke up in a hospital room with Cameron beside me holding my hand and Ellie, Mel, Jodie, Marina(My Aunt), Nash, Sierra, Zoe, Thomas, Shawn, Hayes were all scattered around the room.

"What Happened?" I said as i sat up. "Oh...I had a panic attack, didn't i?" i said as the doctor walked in. "Yes you did and you fainted as well, but you are fine now and free to go whenever." She said as she smiled sweetly putting some files in the pocket at the end of the bed.

"Baby, are you alright?" Cam asked me as i stood up, still holding his hand. "Yeah, I'm fine babe. I just wanna go home" i said as i hugged him.

When we got back to our apartments i went straight up to my room and fell asleep on my bed.

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N-
Heyyyyy...I added a bit of drama today and I'm gonna try and update every Wednesday And maybe random updates in the rest of the week?

I hope you like my book? Thanks for 250 reads xxxx
~~~~~~~~~~

Stay Strong~Louise💋