Chapter 12

Recap;
I lifted up my top and sucked in my tummy fat and put my hand there so it would be flat.

Just then someone walked in...

*Louise's POV*

Cameron.

I quickly pulled down my top and ran in my bathroom and locked the door. "Louise...Open the door..." Cameron said sniffling. I didn't answer. "Louise..." Cameron said again trying to open the door. "I'm sorry..." I said quietly opening the door.

"Look at me," he started off tilting my head upwards to look at him "Why would you do that, you are perfect and so skinny. If anyone has ever called you fat or ugly, then they were lying to you because they are jealous. You're amazing and so perfect and I can't actually believe that I am going out with someone so beautiful and gorgeous. And to be honest Louise...I don't think I could live without you. I Love You." He said without a break.

"Cam I'm sorry and...I-Erm-I-I Love You Too" he stood there smiling widely at me and I stood there smiling from ear to ear. "We just said our first 'I Love You' to each other" we both said in sync.

"So what were you doing here in the first place?" I asked him not sounding rude. "Oh well I forgot to give you this..." he said and leaned in kissing me softly on my lips. Our lips moved in sync for about 2 minutes when Mel, Ellie & Jodie walked in. We unlocked lips and stood there in silence staring at the girls who just looked at us with the 'sorry to interrupt' face.

"We were just wondering if you guys wanted to watch a film and if you did what movie??" Jodie said looking at us with a smirk.

"Yasssss! And MEAN GIRLS!!!" I screamed. "Knew It" Ellie said laughing. "It's already in with popcorn waiting downstairs for us" Mel said walking out the room and downstairs. We ran downstairs and they were right it was all set up. They had even put blankets and pillows out for us to sit/lay on.

It went Cameron, Me, Jodie, Hayes, Shawn, Ellie, Mel, Thomas. There was a lot of us😂.

The whole movie Me, Cam and the other girls were quoting different parts. 'You can't sit with us' 'On Wednesday's we wear pink' and others. It was so fun.

We all decided to go to sleep after the film.

~One Week Later~ (sorry)

Me and the girls decided to have a girls day today. We were gonna go and get our makeup done then go shopping and then go to a movie and after that get our nails done.

I got ready for the day ahead. I jumped in the shower and then got dressed into my infinity-love top, destressed Jean shorts and white high-top converse. I also left my hair down, so it's wavy, and put a dark blue-bow headband in. (No.1 in the picture)

I put a little bit of powder foundation because we were getting our makeup done.

~Skip Shopping and The Rest~
(Sorry)

We got home after shopping with a lot of bags...because you know, we're girls. hahaha.

We were also gonna go to the club with the boys and Zoe at around 10 and it was 8 now so I decided to start getting ready.

I walked into my bathroom for a long relaxing shower since I had 2 hours. I started running the shower and got in once it was warm. I washed my hair and body and shaved my legs and all that kinds of crap.

Once I was out I dried off, wrapped my towel round me and walked to my wardrobe. I picked out my towel dress(a towel that you can wrap round you and Velcro it so it don't fall down, you can use it to get ready.) I put it on then chose out my dress. it was a bodycon dress with silver sparkles at the bottom and s big white bow at the top around the boob area and it went to my mid-thigh so it was kinda short😂. (No.2 in the pic)

I went and picked out my black and silver heels to go with my dress and my little black sparkly bag. I walked over to my desk after laying out my outfit on my bed and redid my makeup since it came off in the shower. It only took about 20 minutes that means that I had an hour and ten minutes so I decided to curl my hair.

I got out my curling wand and let it heat up. I brushed my hair, sprayed it with heat protect then started to curl my hair.

~One Hour Later~

It takes an hour to curl my hair because there is so much of it. I sprayed hairspray in it then left it down.

I walked over to my bed and picked up my dress, I got changed into it then put on my heels and walked into my wardrobe over to my phone cases. I chose out a black one with a white crystal bow to match my outfit and shoved my phone into my bag now walking out the door.

I walked out of my room to see all the boys were here including Jack and Jack with their girlfriends.

"Wow! You look-" Cameron started. "Gorgeous" all the boys exclaimed "Hey, back the fuck up...shes mine!" Cam said walking over to me and putting his arm round my shoulder. I just laughed.

"You ready?" Ellie said walking out of her room looking amazing.

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N-
Hey guys sorry for not updating for ages but someone very close to me recently died and I'm really upset but I will still try and update and I'm sorry for a crappy chapter.

Anyways how was your; Christmas🎄, New Years💫 and First day back📚??
~Louise💘
~~~~~~~~~~