Chapter 4

*One Week Later*
*Louise's POV*

I was woken up by my phone alarm playing something big by Shawn Mendes...

'1.2.3.4. Oh woah oh oh, woah oh oh, Oh woah oh oh, woah oh oh. Played the lotto you might win it, it's like 25 to life so you bust out of prison, somethings in the air, somethings in the air'

I looked over at my phone and it was 2:20 in the morning. I realised that today was the day we were going to CALIFORNIA! And our plane was leaving at 5 the airport is a half hour drive so we would have two hours when we got there to go through security and everything and also get Starbucks whilst we wait.

I woke up Ellie and Lucie because she was taking us to the airport. I got dressed into my baggy t-shirt and leggings that I had left out for the plane ride and tbh I don't care what people think. I put my hair in a messy bun on the top of my head brushed my teeth and packed the stuff that I had out over night into my carry on bag such as my phone and charger, my iPad and charger, my deodorant, my toothbrush and toothpaste, my hair brush, etc.

I grabbed my bag and ran to the car so Lucie could drive us to the airport. When we got there we said goodbye to lucie and then went through security and luggage etc it took around 2 hours in total but we still had about 15 minutes so we went and got Starbucks. After getting our Starbucks a voice came over the microphone. "Flight 146 is now boarding" "That's our flight!" I said to Ellie as we got up and walked to our plane. This was gonna be a long 8 hours.

*Skip Plane Ride*

When we got to California we were greeted by my aunt and cousins(Chantelle and Melanie)
(A/N I forgot to mention but Louise's aunt and cousins live in California) "MEL!" I screamed hugging her "LOU!" She said mocking me. Then I went and hugged Chantelle and my aunt Marina. They took us out to where their car was and we got in and drove to their house. We took all our luggage into the house and sat down on the couch

It was quarter to 2 so me and Ellie decided to go for a run with Melanie. When I came up to cali last summer me and Mel used to go running every morning so we thought we would go for a quick 30 minute run.

"Wanna go for a run girls?" Mel asked me "sure." We replied. "Can we get changed into our running clothes first?" I asked her and she nodded. Me and Ellie ran upstairs with our suitcases and put them in the guest room, we got out our clothes and got changed, sprayed a bit of deodorant, I redid my hair and applied a tiny bit of makeup and then I was done. "Were ready!" Ellie said as we walked downstairs.

We walked out the door and started to jog the same route we used to run. We were running for about 15 minutes when I ran into someone "Ffs, I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed. I looked up and saw...

THE ONE AND ONLY... CAMERON DALLAS!

"OMFG YOUR CAMERON DALLAS!" I pretty much screamed, luckily there was no one else round us. "Can I have a picture?" I asked more calmly getting out my phone, omg I just remembered I put on my shirtless Cameron one on my phone this morning #awkward. I asked Ellie to take the picture and she was freaking out too but Mel wasn't she likes the bands like 5sos, The Vamps, Union J etc. We were just about to walk away when Cameron tapped my arm, so I turned around. "Can I have your number?" He asked.

OMG, CAMERON DALLAS JUST ASKED FOR MY NUMBER!
CAMERON DALLAS just asked for MY number!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

"Uh, Sure. Here you go." I said somehow calm handing him my phone. He unlocked his phone and gave it to me to put my number in, I did so. He handed me my phone back and I handed him his back then we said bye. We walked back to Melanie's house and sat down. We all started to Fangirl about how we just met The Cameron Dallas!

"Girls, I'm ordering pizza. What pizza do you want?" My aunt asked us "Hawiian!" We all shouted.

*10 minutes later*

'DING DONG' "The pizza's here" we all shouted. We all ate then went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Long chapter again and finally added Cam! I hope you're now happy lol. Writing chapter 5 now so be ready for more or the boys.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Follow?
Vote?
Comment?

~~~~~~~~~~