"I Will Kill You"

Next day. morning. At home. 

I opened the front door and saw Wendy standing there

Wendy "hey"

I looked at her surprised "what do you want?"

Wendy "is Jax here?"

I shook my head "no, he didn't come home last night"

Wendy looked at me confused. 

Me "he slept at the Clubhouse. He and i aren't exactly on good terms right now"

Wendy nodded "can i come in?"

I nodded and let her in before closing the door. 

Wendy turned to me " You have no idea what happened to me last night, do you? "

I asked confused "What are you talking about? "

Wendy "Jax came to my house last night after Tig dropped me off. Told me to back off from his family... and threatened to tell my work that I came here looking for Abel, high and out of control."

I shook my head "Well, that's not true. People here know... "

Wendy " - Well, unfortunately, a positive drug test might make it true 'cause he banged a speedball into my shoulder. "

My jaw dropped " Oh, my God. "

Wendy nodded " Yeah. You should be horrified. "

I shook my head " I can't believe he would do that - no, scratch that, of course he would do that"

Wendy "The MC, this town, it kills all the shit you love. You know that, you grew up in the MC"

I nodded "i know"

Wendy "You need to get those boys away from here."

I nodded "i know"

Wendy " Leave town now before something awful happens to you and your sons. And if you don't do it, I will, because I don't give a shit about custody! "