1.12 Calling Hap

Next day

Next day. At Church.

Clay "We've taken every precaution to stay out of A.T.F's crosshairs. No busts, no investigations for five years. We don't know this guy's here for us."

Jax "Hale flagged Bluebird as out gun warehouse. HE's pissed off we made Unser crush the case, and he called in the feds. I think it's gotta be about us"

Bobby "be my guess"

Tig "and we've got a garage ful of 25 to life"

Clay "any legit place we store those guns is a straight line back to us. "

Bobby "can't Rosen get us some store?"

Clay sighed, shaking his head "He's killing Bluebird, man. He's setting up a dummy corp. It takes a few weeks. "

Jax "we got that call from Jury last week. Mayans pressing the Devil's Tribe to pay a vig to keep running book and pussy out of Nevada. Look, maybe i do head to Indian Hills, offer Jury some advice. He offers our AKs a safe house"

Bobby shook his head "no. No. That's a risky ride, brother. "

Juice "northern Nevada is Mayan territory. They're still looking to settle he score from our little raid. "

Bobby "the Mayans know that the Tribes a brother club.Part of asking for that vig is about shitting on us. They knew Jury would call. They're gonna be watching"

Jax "that's what i'm saying. That's why just me and you go, under the rada. We'll bring the guns in the same way"

Clay "and you think you could bring Jury on board?"

Jax "Shit. My dad saved his ass in Tay Ninh. He owes the Tellers a chit"

Clay shot him a look.

Jax "look, man. We're not gonna go cowboy. I promise"

Bobby raised his cigarette "promise"

Clay pointed at them "Low profile. I don't want to wetbacks knowing we crossed into N.V"