1.3 First Job

Next day

Next day. At a café.

I was sitting in a booth across from Tig. The booth was behind Darby's and Clay's booth and behind theirs was Bobby's.

Clay shoved a box over to the Darby " A little get-well present for your guy, Darby"

Darby "That's some serious iron. Izzy'll like that, thank you"

Jax " Figured it would give him something that had some balls"

Clay " I know what it's like running a crew. Sometimes your guys do shit... without thinking things through"

Darby "My guys are thinking just fine"

Jax "They thinking fine when they sell crank to my pregnant ex?"

Darby " That was unfortunate. How's your little family doing, anyway?"

Jax went to attack the bastard next to Darby but got held back by Clay. I turned around and wrapped my arm around the bastard to hold him back. It was hard but i had one of my nails pressed against his vein.

Clay  "All right, all right, Everybody contain your shit."

Jax calmed down and i let the guy go.

Nords "get that bitch off of me!"

I growled again "wanna say that again, honey?"

Nords "bitch"

I smiled "Wanna loose your other nut too? hm?"

Darby looked at me "don't worry, sweetheart, he's not meaning it"

Me "Let's hope that, for his last nut's sake"

Then i let go of him. 

Everyone was looking at us. 

Clay called out " Sorry folks. Go back to your corn dogs. Won't happen again "

They all went back to their shit.

Darby " I made sure the brotherhood had Opie's back every minute that he was in Chino and you knew that"