"You Can Rest In Peace Now, Brother"

Juice "are you and Jax fighting at the moment?"

I shook my head "i am not talking about this"

Juice "Because Jax is pretty much acting like you and him are fighting"

I warned "Juice"

Juice "is it because of the conversation you and him had when I walked in?"

Me "He went off because I started talking about our future"

Juice "but that's good, right? I mean, that you want to have a future together"

I nodded "it is but.."

Juice "then why is he so mad?"

Me "Because he knows what I said was true"

Juice "and what did you say?"

Me "that he and I are most likely to have a shitty future because he's the Prez now who has a target on his head and if he dies I can't get custody of the boys"

Juice shot me a look "Sel, you guys just got married, you should've thought about that before you said yes to him"

I nodded "I know"

He sighed "And what are you guys gonna do about it now? Do you wanna wait till he cooled down a little to talk to him or do you wanna talk to him while he's still pissed?"

Me "honestly, I don't care."

Suddenly the door slammed shut and Jax walked inside and went straight to the backroom.

Juice and I sighed.

Me "Here we go"

Juice "have fun"

Me "Screw you"

Then I walked over to the back room and knocked on the door.

No answer.

Then I just walked inside "Can I talk to you or do you still need time to cool off?"

Jax sighed and drove a hand through his hair "what do you need?"

Me "I don't want you to get mad again"

He sighed "then don't talk about it "

Me "I just want you to listen, nothing more"

He nodded and leaned against the drawer "I'm listening"

Me "I hate talking about the future too, Jax, but we don't have a choice. At some point we're gonna have to make a decision"

He nodded.

Me "Those boys are my boys, okay? But when you die the custody will go back to their birth mamas "

Jax "you could fight for custody"

Me "Jax, I am part of the club and the second you die I'm Prez. What normal judge would give custody of two to a MC Prez even though their mamas are fully capable of raising them?"

He shook his head amused.

I asked confused "what's so funny?"

Jax "you"

I froze, confused.

Jax "if you don't want to go through that then why hell did you go into a relationship with me?"

I looked down.

Jax "I mean, it's not like you didn't know you I had kids or that we'd have to have this conversation at some point"

I glared at him "Do not act like you didn't know that either, Jax, you knew exactly who I was when you told me you loved me. "

He clenched his jaw.