Vote

Next day. night . in front of the clubhouse. 

I shook my head "no, Jax, I can't believe you're doing this

I shook my head "no, Jax, I can't believe you're doing this. I can't believe you expect me to agree to this bullshit!" 

Jax "But Selena-"

I shook my head "I said no, Jax, accept it!"

Jax asked irritated "and why not? Why can't you just give me your to the cartel deal? Hm?"

Me "Because that's not who we are! Why are you even asking me for this bullshit? "

Jax "I didn't want you go Nomad either but still I gave you my vote. I did what you asked and now i'm asking you to do it"

Me "you could've said no"

Jax scoffed "Selena, you were begging me. "

I looked down.

Jax "you broke down in my arms, Sel, that's how much you didn't wanna go Nomad and still you did it."

Me "you gave me your vote that made my transfer happen in the first place"

Jax said irritated "Sel, you broke down crying in my arms. Do you really think I wouldn't do anything in my power to stop your tears...even if it meant to let you go?"

I looked down, taking a deep breath and then I looked at him "Well, I had no choice"

Jax "you had the choice to stay in Charming. With me"

I shook my head "I can't give you my vote, Jax"

Jax asked frustrated "why are you doing this, Sel? "

Me "Because if you think that everything you put me through I'm gonna give you my vote just like that then you're wrong"

He scoffed, shaking his head "unbelievable"

Me "Why are you even asking me? out of everyone in this club why you? "

Jax shook his head. 

me "Clay? do you have a deal going on with Clay?"