"You Good?"

Next day. At the clubhouse. 

We were all sitting outside having a beer hen Bobby walked to us

Bobby "The ten grand we sent Serg's guy in Vancouver?It's gone"

Opie shook his head standing up. 

Bobby "Guess mercenaries aren't real big on refunds. "

Chibs "and the money we made on the 'roids was in the bag the Mexicans stole from idiot"

He pointed at Juice. 

Me "So we're tapped"

Bobby nodded "and we have a very expensive excursion in front of us"

Jax "what about the other drugs?"

Juice shook his head "no street value. Black market scrips. We need a way into the clinics"

Clay "When we blow off that bail hearing this afternoon, we're underground. It's gonna be a little hard to earn. You think maybe Tara can help us move those scrips?"

Jax shook his head "that's not gonna happen" 

Me "There's no other way, Jax"

Jax "i said no, Selena"

Me "She's your old lady"

Jax yelled "i don't care!"

Everyone looked at him shocked, then they looked at me. 

I glared at Jax and said dangerously calm "i was just trying to be helpful, you goddamn son of a motherfucking bitch"

He glared at me. 

Opie "hey, where we at with the Mayans?"

Tig "Based on that delivery schedule, that dope shipment's set to leave for Stockton today at 1:00"

Piney "now, that route from Lodi to Stockton is all main roads and highways. No place off the grid to take it down"

Jax "then let's get creative. They're trying to stay under the radar, right? Means there won't be too many bodies "