"Do You Think I Am Stupid?"

A few days later. at the clubhouse. 

They boys had come back

They boys had come back. Alvarez had gotten shot at their meeting and was now lying on the table and getting stitched up by Tara who had gotten a warning this morning. A warning like "I will kill you" or something. I think it has to do with the letters and stuff but she doesn't know anything about it. But maybe they're gunning for her because she's a easier target than me. 

Juice walked inside. 

Clay "why aren't you at the warehouse?"

Juice "Chibs told me to come back. We're on lockdown"

Clay "who's keeping watch?"

Juice "Hap, Rat, and V-Lin. Why?"

Clay sighed and looked at Tig "Let's get Tacoma down here, all right. "

then he looked at Juice "you're heading back there. Take a couple AR's with you"

Juice nodded "okay"

Clay looked at me "Sel, do me a favor and keep an eye on the boys at the warehouse, kay? "

I nodded "Yeah"

Clay"and no fucky-fucky with Happy while on watch, got it??"

I rolled my eyes "yes, boss"

Clay walked over to Alvarez who had asked Tara why Jax was so concerned "she found a threat note in her car. Death threat"

Juice's jaw dropped "Death threat?"

Alvarez "mierda"

Clay "what?"

Alvarez "Been hearing rumors. Galindo lost a hit squad last week. Found 'em butchered and burned"

Tig "so you're saying that this could be the other cartel? Lobo Sonora?"

Clay "no, this is some turf shit that came over the border, or Romeo would've given us the heads up, no?"

Juice "Targeting families is what drug cartels do"

Tara walked inside and froze shocked. 

Chibs phone rang "Jax. Jackie boy, you okay? Yeah, she's fine. Tara's stitching up Alvarez. All right, we're on the way. "

then he looked at Tig "Call Laroy"

Tara "can i talk to him?"

Chibs "Gemma?"

she grabbed the phone and walked over to Tara. 

---

Juice had left with the Sheriff. What's the deal with them?

I crossed my arms over my chest and leaned against the railing outside.