1.19 "What do you want?"

Next day. Morning. At the club.

We were all sitting at church waiting for Clay

Clay walked inside and dropped a bag on the table.

Jax " where are we at with McKeevy's cash?"

Clay "called in every marker we had. picked up another 40 grand"

Tig "Bobby got that gig in Laughlin. The owner fronted him the pay already. Here's five grand more for the pot"

Clay "we got 130"

Chibs "McKeevy heads back to Ireland tomorrow, and he's gonna need his whole 200K by tonight. "

Clay "we got one more place left to go"

We looked at him.

He smiled "The porn queen"

Tig "Otto's old lady?"

Clay nodded "Gemma says Luann is picking up two G's a week just from ad revenue from her Web site"

Juice nodded "yeah. Factor is membership fees, downloads-she's making three times that much"

Jax "you should have Gemma talk to Luann. They're tight. Keep us clear of it"

Clay nodded "that makes sense"

Jax nodded "all right,I'm going to St.Thomas anyway. I'll talk to mom. Kid get's out of the toaster today"

I smiled.

Tig "you get to hold your son?"

We all cheered.

Chibs "that's great, Jackie boy. Congrats"

Clay "at least we know one good thing's gonna happen today, huh?"

Jax nodded and looked at me.

I looked at the table.

He and i haven't talked since last night which was kinda weird.

Tig nudged me "you okay, little one?"

I nodded and stood up "Yeah, yeah, i just- i'm not feeling well, i think i'm gonna head home. if that's okay"

Then i looked at Clay for permission.

He nodded "sure. But be ready for when we need you"

I nodded "i will, thanks"

At my house.

I opened the front door and walked into the house. Then i walked into my bedroom and took my jacket off and hung it over my chair. I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge. I took a beer out and closed the fridge again.

I was about to take a sip of my beer when i froze. There was another bottle on the kitchen counter.

Someone was here.

i took a deep breath, trying to sound tough "Jax saw you leaving town"

Noel walked into the living room that was connected to the kitchen "Well, hello there, babe"

Me "What do you want?"

I slowly moved over to the table. I had a gun hidden underneath it.

Noel "i told you we needed to talk, babe"

Me "you should leave, i told Jax to come over "

Noel shook his head "no you didn't"

Me "was that you? the one who destroyed the baby's nursey"

He nodded "of course it was me. Hooking up with a dad is not very classy of you"

I nodded "yeah, well, figured, marrying a drug dealer isn't very classy either, right?"

Noel turned his back to me and looked at the photos on the wall "I admit i wasn't exactly the best husband in the world but i did love you. I still do"

I nodded amused "yeah, let me guess, you killed my brother because you loved me too much"

I was at the table now. I slowly reached for the gun but the tape that was supposed to hold the gun was gone, and so was the gun itself.

Noel showed me the gun in his hand "don't bother, babe"

I tensed "are you gonna shoot me?"

He shook his head and turned to me "no. I mean, why would i? you're my wife"

I shook my head "I'm not your wife. How did you even find me?"

Noel "Your mother was very helpful"

I shook my head "she wouldn't"

Noel nodded "oh, she would. I mean, i think everyone would spill if there was a gun threatening you, right?"

I snapped "you threatened my mom?"

He shook my head "i didn't threaten her. "

I looked at him confused. 

Noel"I shot her"

My jaw dropped "you killed my mom?"

He nodded "yeah, i did. She's dead since a few weeks now. I mean, who do you think sent you all this stuff?"

He gestured at my stuff.

I froze "it was you. Since the beginning. That's why she wasn't answering any of my calls"

He nodded "yes"

I whipped the tears away.

Noel rolled his eyes "tears for your mom? really? i mean she was a drug whore. She married my partner for the drugs"

I shook my head "if i had known you were a drug dealer too then-"

Noel "then you would've never married me, i know"

Me "you were selling my mother drugs behind back"

Noel nodded "yes i did."

Me "You sent those photos of me and Happy to Jax"

He nodded "yeah, well, i thought you left me to be with Jax but then i saw you screwing that bastard and was confused. But you've always been a biker whore, right?"

I shook my head "no. And now get the hell out of here, now"

Noel shook his head "but i like it here"

Me "what do i have to do to make you leave? what do you want from me?"

Noel " i want you, Selena. Remember when we were happy?"

I nodded "yeah, i remember. I also remember you shooting my brother in front of me"

Noel "he shot my partner, your step-dad, first"

Me "Because he found out that your partner was selling drugs to our mother!"

Noel "come back to me"

I scoffed "i'd rather shoot myself than going back to you"

Suddenly he aimed the gun at me "We can arrange that."

I froze but then breathed out relieved when he stopped aiming at me.

Noel "but that would be a shame, right?"

I glared at him.