"He Belongs With His Family"

Next day. Morning. at the kitchen table. 

Jax "Kellan needs us to prove Jimmy blew up that gun truck

Jax "Kellan needs us to prove Jimmy blew up that gun truck. "

Me "and what about Abel?"

Jax "Same promise. Get Jimmy, we get Abel."

Clay "then we started with O'Neill."

Jax nodded "Yeah. Him and Jimmy's guys were the only ones not in that barn. "

Opie  "any remote detonator could cover that distance. It had to be him"

Bobby "O'Neill's in his office. We call him out as a rat, we pretty much condemn the whole charter. maybe it's time we started to look at that"

Clay "how do we know Jimmy didn't turn others?"

Chibs "That rat bastard, he-"

Suddenly McGee walked inside "because my boys are loyal to the MC. Aye, you're right about O'Neill. The Irish became more important than the patch"

Clay "Well, that'snot what you told me."

McGee "'Cause like to give my boys the benefit of the doubt, Clay. But after yesterday, there's no doubt left. He's gone, his flat's empty, and he's got to be with Jimmy"

Chibs "son of a bitch!"

McGee "Look, i'll take care of O'Neill. SAMBEL will take care of the betrayal, but we need to get to Newry and put a bullet in Jimmy. "

Jax shook his head "no. only way i get my son back is if we find O'Neill and make that bitch tell the truth"

McFee "all right. right. So i guess its the truth we're after?"

-----

I was on bed rest which i hated the most. shit! i can't even move alone because the stitches could open again. The guys had gone out to find O'Neill and stuff. 

I was high on meds which means i'm useless. 

Night. Outside the clubhouse.