"Yes, I Do"

Night. At railroad.

 I rushed over to Tig who was sitting there looking into a hole in the ground "Tig! Tiggy?"

Then I looked at the burned body in the pit and my stomach dropped "Tig, I'm so sorry"

Tig "Pope, he burned her alive right in front of me. he threatened to do the same to Fawn. I gotta find her"

I looked into the pit and saw what was left of a cop "the cop. Was that you?"

Tig nodded "yeah. He's on Pope's payroll. The other guy's a cleaner. "

I sighed. Tig "help me get Dawn out, yeah?"

I nodded "okay, i have tarps, let me get them"

Then i walked over to the car and got the tarps out before i walked back to Tig who climbed down the pit.

 -- 

i filled the pit with fuel and i threw a lighter inside. The bodies started to burn. I looked at Tig who was holding his daughter in tarp covered body. 

At La Diosa. 

Nero, Gemma's new lover, had us all given shelter at his brothel. Jax, Chibs and Bobby were shocked when i told them what had happened to Dawn. 

Me "any luck with Romeo?"

Jax "just left him another message. Both him and Luis"

Bobby "Maybe we should reach out to Alvarez"

Jax "Romeo's the only one that can protect us from Pope"

Chibs "I'll call Juice, get Happy, Frankie Diamonds. We need some extra weight"

Jax nodded "yeah"

Then he walked to Nero "hey"

He handed him some cash "it might be a busy day for us. This if for your time and inconvenience. If you need more, you're gonna have to wait"

Nero shook his head "Nah, this is good. You let me know. I'll be around"

Then he walked out. 

Jax sighed.

Me "we can't stay here forever"

Chibs nodded "she's right. We need to get out of here soon. All this activity, it makes me very nervous"

Jax nodded and lit a cigarette.

 Chibs walked away.

Jax "all this activity makes me think we're in the wrong business"

I rolled my eyes and shoved him a little. He grabbed my hand and pulled me against him to hug me. 

----

We were meeting up in the lobby. 

Lowen "20s, black. No priors. "

Bobby "Damon Pope bought those witnesses. "

Lowen "If he did, we prove that in court. "

Jax "Pope doesn't want a trial. "

Me "he wants them dead"

JAx "i need time. I got to secure us some protection inside"

Lowen "if i tell the D.A. You're gonna turn yourselves in, good faith gets you about eight more hours. After that, you're fugitives evading arrest"

Jax's phone rang and he looked at it.

Then he handed it to Chibs "it's Clay. Ask what he wants"