"Stay Away From Me "

At Colette's house. 

Gemma "Clay wants to see me. Lawyer says he can get me in this afternoon."

Jax "Did he say why? "

Gemma sighed "Papers he wants signed. Something like that. It's probably just an excuse for a sit-down. "

Jax " What's going on with the Irish?"

Chibs looked at Nero. 

Jax nodded " It's okay. He knows most of it. "

Chibs "Okay. Gaalan's in town. Says we have to see him. Nor-u-Bev, 20 minutes. "

Bobby "Got any idea what it might be? "

Jax shook his head "No. "

Happy "We should get going, the bridge is gonna be jammed. "

Jax " I got something I need to tell you, guys "

Everyone looked at each other confused. 

Jax "I talked to Lowen last night. I got some truth about what happened with Tara. She was never pregnant. Tara set up Selena... made it look like a miscarriage so that I would sign off on Selenanever becoming legal guardian of the boys. She wants full custody, and she was gonna split. "

Bobby breathed out "Jesus. What about jail? "

Jax "Well, if she served time, she was gonna make sure Wendy became guardian and that she got my sons out of Charming. "

He looked at me "I'm sorry I didn't believe you. "

I shook my head, clenching my jaw, hurt  " doesn't change shit"

Chibs "What do you want to do, brother?"

Jax "I got West watching Tara right now... making sure she doesn't go anywhere. None of this makes sense to me right now. I just think I need a couple days, figure it out. "

Bobby "She doesn't know West. Might be better if she had a familiar face behind her. Keep her motivated to stay close to home. "

Juice "I can watch her. "

Jax nodded "Yeah, okay. Thanks. All right, let's get out of here. You handle this? "

Nero "Yeah, I got it. "

At Jax's place. 

I walked in and froze when i saw Tara there. 

Tara "what are you doing here?"

Me "Coming by to get some of the Abel's things. Just in case they need to spend some time at mama's. "

Tara shook  her head "Yeah, that's not gonna happen. "

I asked amused "Really? And what is it you think is going to happen, Tara? "

Tara " You know why you hate what I did so much? Because it's something you would've done. You've been my teacher, Selena, my... coach since I came back to Charming. Thought you would've been proud of me. Pushing the envelope to protect my family. "

I nodded "Yeah, there's a lot of things I'd do to protect my family. Faking the death of a baby-- that ain't one of them. "

Tara "Guess I misjudged you. I didn't realize you had a line that couldn't be crossed. "

Me " Seems you misjudged everyone, darling. That's why you're all alone. "

Tara " Get out of my house. "

I smirked "Or what? You gonna run me over? Your bridges are all burning. I'd think you'd be trying to make as many friends as possible. "

Tara "I don't need friends. I have my family. "

I giggled "You honestly believe that, don't you? How'd you think this was gonna play out? Best case scenario, your plan worked. you leaving with the boys? Did you really think Jax was gonna let that happen? "

Tara "He'd have no choice. "

Me "Do you have any idea who my husband is? What he's capable of? "

Tara " I know him better than you do. "

I shook my head "oh no , you don't. He loves deep... hates deeper. Betrayal is unforgivable. What you did, what you were planning to do-- there's no coming back from that. All you can do now is tell him you're sorry and go away. "

Tara shook her head "I'll never do that. Not without my sons. "

Me "You need to hear this, Tara. And understand it on every level. Thomas and Abel will not be raised by you. What you do now will determine how we deliver that message to Thomas. Mommy moved away... or Mommy passed away. Your call"

Then i walked out. 

At Colette's house. 

I walked in "Nancy, where's Jax?"

Nancy looked at me "upstairs with Colette"

Suddenly i heard Happy say "fuck"

I looked over to him and saw that his eyes had widened. 

Me "what the hell is going on?"

Happy pushed the hooker off of him and stood up "Sel-"

I stormed upstairs.

Happy followed me "Sel!"

I stormed into a room and saw Colette riding Jax. 

Then i scoffed, shaking my head "You son of a bitch."

Jax shoved Colette off of him "Sel!"

Suddenly a half naked Tig showed up "Sel"

Jax went to touch me but i pushed him back "don't touch me!"

He sighed "Sel-"

I shook my head and walked downstairs and out of the house. 

Jax followed me while putting on his boxers "Sel, wait! "

He grabbed my arm and spun me to him "Selena!"

I slapped him across the face.

Jax held his jaw.

My voice cracked "stay away from me"