Lockdown

A few days later. At the Clubhouse. 

We were all preparing for lockdown

I got off my bike when i saw everyone walking into the clubhouse. I walked in too. Everyone was here, literally everyone. Even some guys from the other charters. 

I looked at Jax and Tara and sighed.

Suddenly I felt a presence behind me and shook my head "you gonna rub it in?"

Gemma "You're already suffering enough from your own actions"

I looked at her and crossed my arms "my actions?"

Gemma "you could've had it all but you didn't take the crown"

I shook my head "I never wanted the crown. I wanted him, Gemma"

Gemma "You still do?"

I nodded "of course I do"

Gemma "then tell him that"

Me "and what difference would that make? He loves her and has feelings for me. I don't wanna be second best. I was never second best and I'm definitely not gonna start with him. "

Gemma raised an eyebrow "you love him, don't you'?"

I nodded "of course I do"

Gemma "you know why I let you go on these dates and parties when you were younger??"

I shook my head.

Gemma "Because I knew how protective Jax was of you, I never had to fear of you getting hurt because he was there and he would have done anything to protect you"

I shot her a look but she gave me that look.

I sighed "don't give me that look you know as good as I do that if I hadn't made the decision I made then he and I would've continued and he would be probably be screwing that tart over there behind my back"

Gemma "you really think he would cheat on you with her?"

I shrugged "why not, I mean he did cheat on her with me after all, right?"