🦋ᶠⁱʳˢᵗ ᵐᵉᵉᵗ🦋

Little Koo waddles in the park, running after butterflies. Carefree.
Giggling in his baby voice, the small, 3 year old baby 'ran' after the butterfly.

"Twafwy! Wait! Wait bwutfwy!", the little boy laughed whole heartedly, running after the flying creature.

"Don't get too far, Koo", Jungkook's father, Jeon Junghyun, warned his 3 year old baby softly.

He was smiling widely at his son, who was too busy, running after the 'bwutfwy' to care for the world.

Jungkook suddenly stopped infront of the Hybrid's park. Yup. In this world, hybrids and humans lived with each other. They don't have much difference in them, except that hybrids can change their forms into an animal form and, sometimes, behave like the animal genes, flowing in their blood.

Spotting the lack of his son's sweet giggles, Junghyun immediately got up, and started searching for his child. But, relief soon flodded in him, when he saw the small figure of his son, wrapped in the baby pink sweater.

Little Koo's legs were tired. So he sat down. On the ground. With the cute 'thump' sound, the baby placed himself on the ground, not caring about the way he was dirtying his cloth. His doe eyes went wider and his curiousity grew deeper, as he observed the 'Hybrid Park'. Hybrid parks and human parks are separated, using a chain of trees, because baby hybrids tend to stay in their animal form, and they also cannot control their animal sides, sometimes.

Little Koo looked at the park, peeking from behind of one of the trees, watching all kind of hybrids in their animal form, playing in the park.

He squealed in glee, when he felt small kisses of his father, on his head. Junghyun crept down to Koo's level, placing small pecks on his forehead.

"Papa, lookie!", Little Koo pointed with his small, index finger, at the hybrids playing in the park, with his doe eyes sparkling and his front bunny tooth showing. "You wanna play with them, baby ?", Junghyun asked his son, to which little Koo tilted his head cutely, "Koo can pway wif dem ?".

"Of course you can baby. Remember, hybrids are no less than us, humans, okay ? Always, treat everyone with respect", Junghyun pinched his son's cheeks, before letting Jungkook walk up to the hybrid's park.

Junghyun, honestly, didn't like the system of creating a barrier between hybrid childern and human children. No matter how wild or how dangerous they are, they're still kids, right ? He had often seen human children bullying the hybrid kids. This saddened him. Junghyun sighed deeply, thinking his son maybe won't grow up to be one of those assholes.

"Koo, be careful baby. Make sure you don't fall down. Or your papa would be in grave danger", Junghyun playfully warned his son.
"Dwon' wowwy, papa. Koo ish shtwong! Koo shev papa fwom maa", Koo puffed out his small chest, showing off his 'biceps'.

Soon, Koo was in the place where hybrid kids where running here and there.
Little Koo giggled softly, which soon turned into a cute pout when he saw a hybrid hiding behind a huge sand dune, made by some other kids, Koo assumed. He also saw the other hybrid kids looking wierdly at the other hybrid.

Koo waddled upto the boy. Tiger hybrid! Koo squealed internally. He always loved tiger hybrids. Their ears are so soft. It would be so nice to pet them and Koo had also heard that all tiger hybrids are very good at heart, which is of course not the truth. But, our innocent lil Koo doesn't need to know that.

"H-hewwo tiggy", Jungkook exposed his bunny smile, before extending his hand to the tiger hybrid, for a handshake. But, when he saw the tiger growl at him, he became more confused than scared.

"Hey kiddo! Don't go near to that freak! He becomes wild when he's angry", a comparatively older bear hybrid, who also seemed to be 5 years old, said to Jungkook.
The hybrid was in his human form, so it could talk.
"He ish not a fweak", Jungkook tilted his head in confusion. Who would call their own friend a freak ?