🦋 ᵇᵘˢʸ 🦋

"Papa, did Taetae call ?", Koo asked Junghyun, who was reading the sunday newspaper, sipping his tea.
"No baby. He hasn't called me. And, I don't think he has called your mother either", Junghyun said with confusion filled eyes.
"Oh okay", Koo pouted, and thanked his mother with a smile when she handed him over a glass of milk.

"Your second semister's exams are starting from this monday right ? How's your preparation", Junghyun asked.
"It's quite good papa. I've altotal three papers in Psychology, Psychoanalysis, Neurology and Hybrideal Behaviorism. First one would be on monday, second one on wednesday and third one on friday", Koo said, rubbing off his milk moustache with his cute sweater paws.

"What happened baby ? You seem tensed ?", Junghyun asked, placing his newpaper on the side table.

"It's nothing papa", Koo shook his hand, managing to crack out a small smile.
"Are you sure baby ?", Junghyun again asked, frowning.
"Yes papa. Don't worry. I'm alright", Koo smiled, drinking the final amount of milk left in his glass.

He waddled towards his room, pouting while fiddling with his sweater paws. He hasn't met his best friend since the last week's friday. Taehyung usually calls either Moonbyul or Junghyun, since the little one doesn't has a phone of his own. Or, the tiger hybrid just attacks Koo's house, without any prior notice.

It has been 10 months since the tiger hybrid had joined the company. Taehyung, in the first few days, often used to come to Koo's house. The tiger hybrid, being stressed, needed his best friend to comfort him. They used to talk for hours, which mostly consisted of Koo counselling him.

But now, for a few weeks, Koo has noticed how the tiger hybrid avoided him. He would call seldom, and visiting Koo's house became an once in a blue moon event for him.

Koo had heard the partial reason from Daeshim. There had been a huge upstox in the company, resulting into many companies investing into them. Their company is facing huge profit.

Koo understood what the elder is busy with, but he still couldn't digest the fact that Taehyung was ignoring him. With a huge pout plastered on his face, Koo took out his thick book of Neurology and started going through the marked lines. He needs to concentrate on his exams, for now.

Maybe Taetae doesn't want to talk with me, Koo thought and his doe eyes couldn't help but tear up. Before Taehyung had joined the company, he promised Koo that they're gonna remain best friends, no matter what. And now, Koo remembers what his friend, Eunwoo told him.

"Are you sure that Taehyung and you will remain best friends even after he joins the company ? Kookie, you're really naive. Rich people don't remember anyone, once they reach the peak of their success. Watch Taehyung toss you off like a trash can after he gains fame and success"

"Maybe Taetae really forgot about me", big fat tears rolled off Koo's ears, staning his chubby cheeks. He closed his textbook and lied down on his bed.

But Taetae told me that we'll always be best friends. And best friends don't ignore each other. Koo took out the tiger plushie Taehyung had once gifted him, and hugged it tightly.

"Hello Uncle! Is Kookie home ?", Koo heard a soft voice speak at the door. Eunwoo.
"Yes Eunwoo. He's in his room", Junghyun spoke.

The door of Koo's room creaked open. "Hi Kookie!", Eunwoo spoke in his usual enthusiastic voice.
"Hi Eunie", Koo grogged out; his voice, wet.

"What happened Kookie ? Were you crying ?", Eunwoo panicked and quickly went towards Koo. Koo shook his head, wiping off his tears with his sweater paws. His big doe eyes were filled with tears, rosy lips red due to being nibbled with his bunny tooth, chubby cheeks stained with tears. He was wearing the big sweater-hoodie of his father, making him look like a smol bean in it.