🦋 ʳⁱⁿᵍˢ 🦋

"This one!"
"No this one!"
"But this one is better!"
"But this one looks so dazzling!"
Hyuna and Daeshim were currently over the engagement ring of Taehyung and Jungkook.

It was decided that the engagement ring would he chosen by Hyuna, Daesim and Koo and the wedding ring would he chosen by Moonbyul, Junghyun and Taehyung.

Sitting on the comfortable couch of the 'Couple Rings' shop, the two businesses tycoons were fighting like children over which ring to chose.

Ultimately giving up, they turned towards Koo. He was looking here and there, his big doe eyes running everywhere around the shop. The month being february, the weather was quite cold. Koo was wrapped in Taehyung's brown coat. The coat was quite oversized, making Koo look like a small bunny peeking out of a pile of clothes.

"Koo baby, which one should we choose ?", Hyuna asked Koo and clinged onto him. The little one passed a small smile at her, before taking a look at the rings, which were placed on the table.

The two rings dazzled, having a shine of their own, due to the diamonds engraved on their body.

The two rings were impeccably beautiful, Koo agrees to that

The two rings were impeccably beautiful, Koo agrees to that. But they were too dazzling to be perfect for engagement rings.
He nibbled on his rosy lips, as how to tell the couple that he doesn't like any out of the two. Fiddling with his fingers, which could barely peak out of the coat, he turned around.

"Koo, do you like any other ring ? You can choose any of these", Hyuna said with a soft smile, caressing his nape.
Getting the permission, Koo laid his eyes on the other rings, kept inside the section.

His confused bambi eyes ran everywhere on the table.
"I like those", came his tiny voice, as he pointed towards a particular pair of rings.

Two silver rings, with amethyst purple gems fixed on their mid-font. The designs carved on their metals were simple, but yet unique.

Hyuna's face cracked into a wide smile at Koo's choice.

"Okay. We'll take those. Please pack them", Daeshim smiled at the worker, standing up.
The employee smiled with a nod, and signalled another worker to pack the rings. "It honestly didn't catch our eyes baby. It's beautiful", Hyuna kissed Koo's forehead, earning a shy bunny smile from the little one.