🦋 ᵃⁿᵍᵉˡ 🦋

Jungkook's age : 16
Taehyung's age : 18

"Happy Birthday Taetae hyungie", Jungkook giggled happily, while handing over a packet of gift towards a grinning tiger hybrid. He mumbled a soft "Thank you bun", before taking the gift from Koo's hand.

"How's it ?", Koo's eyes sparkled in excitement, as he asked with his bunny smile on flash.

It was a photo framed picture of Taehyung's tiger form, standing in midst of an open field, with a purple sky as the background.

"Beautiful! I love it Kookie", Taehyung looked at Koo and hugged the younger boy tightly, the framed picture still in his hand.
"I am glad that you liked it hyungie", Koo showed his bunny smile. "Of course Koo. I love each and every gift of yours", Taehyung placed the photo on the couch.
"Do you have any plans for today, hyungie ?", Koo asked with sparkling eyes, and of course, Taehyung couldn't say no to them, though he had an incomplete assignment to submit tomorrow.
"Of couse Bunbun. You know I don't like celebrating my birthday", Taehyung said, laughing.

"Taetae, by the way, I need to say you something", Koo said with a hushed tone, making Taehyung crack a smile. "What is it Koo ?", Taehyung said with equal excitement, though he knows that it must be something really silly, but, who cares when it is Jeon Jungkook we're talking about.

"I learned something today", Koo looked left and right, as if he's sharing the secret information of CIA.

"Yeah, what is it ?", Taehyung whispered, coming closer to Koo. He wrapped his hand around Koo's waist, which was a normal habit of the tiger hybrid.

"I learnt a-", Koo stopped and looked left and right again leaned closer, and again said, "a b-bad word today"
Koo's eyes held pure fear and shock as he told the sentence to Taehyung.

"Yeah ?", Taehyung held his laughter, pressing his lips together

"Yeah ?", Taehyung held his laughter, pressing his lips together. Koo nodded his head cutely. "And what is it ?", Taehyung softly tucked Koo's silky hair behind the soft skin of his ear. Koo again nodded, and said, "I-It's called d-di-dick". Koo slapped his own mouth and nodded, making Taehyung believe that this bad word exists.

"Really ? And what does it mean ?", Taehyung observed Koo, leaning closer to him, looking at him as if he was the purest angel on this earth.

"It", Koo took a deep breath. "It means...", Jungkook stopped and averted his vision downwards, pointing at their that  thing. "What Koo ?", Taehyung asked Koo, faking innocent. Taehyung pressed his lips, supressing a laugh inside, but his eyes couldn't help but heartfully adore the angelic male, sitting infront of him.
"It means...that...like, where– you know", Koo gulped.

Hyungie is so innocent, Koo thought, but continued nevertheless.

"It means pp, like, testes", Koo whispered the last word, covering his own prince part.
"Oh", Taehyung just looked at Koo and felt his heart melt. Koo was still biting his lips, contemplating whether he would be labelled as a bad boy now.