🦋 ᵈʳᵘⁿᵏ 🦋

"Sir, would you like some drink ?", a waitress asked Taehyung. He and his few employees, along with the CEO and employees of another company, were in a bar, celebrating their recent collaboration.

"No thanks", Taehyung replied, his stone cold expression plastered on his face.

"C'mon mr. Kim, have a drink", mr. Choi offered a glass filled with old monk rum, which he had just poured from the bottle.
"I said, I will not, mr. Choi", Taehyung said, gritting his teeth. His hardened expression frightened his employees, as they might lose the contract.

"Why ? Are you scared of your boyfriend ? C'mon mr. Kim, be a man-", mr. Choi's laughter was loudly cut off by Taehyung's growl.
"Think twice before commenting about my love life mr. Choi! At least I don't have rumors flying that I fuck around with my secretary, inspite of having a partner"

Mr. Choi clenched his jaw at Taehyung's words. But he didn't dare to utter a single word. Gulping in fear, he chuckled, "Why are you being so serious mr. Kim ? It's life! You need to enjoy it"
"I don't need to drink to enjoy in life, mr. Choi. You and I, maybe have different meanings of enjoyment", Taehyung muttered monotonously.

"Sir-", hearing Shawn's voice, Taehyung snapped at him angrily, "What ?"
Shawn flinched a bit at his boss' tone. "S-sir Jungkook has called", Shawn stuttered, watching the veins on Taehyung's forehead, which were about to pop.

Taehyung's expressions softened into an excited one, in the very next  second, as he quickly grasped the phone, getting up from the couch.

"Hello Koo!"

"Don't hello me! Where are you ? When will you return ?", Taehyung smiled, hearing his little boyfriend scold him in his tiny voice.

He finally felt at ease.

"Taetae, what happened ? Why aren't you answering ?", Koo again asked, not getting any reply.

"Nothing bun. I'll return home soon", Taehyung mumbled slowly, smiling at his worried little boyfriend.

Their relationship crossed the 'five years' milestone, not more than a few months ago. He and Koo had moved out, in a penthouse; the plan, of course, belonged to their parents.

Koo just hummed, and pouted, "I became worried"

Taehyung cooed at his little one's squeaky voice, and said, "I'm sorry angel. But I promise, once we return home, we'll cuddle for hours"
He could imagine his little bunny fiddling with his oversized shirt, which probably belonged to Taehyung.

"You better", Koo sassed back, hearing Taehyung laugh from the other side.
"Just, get home safely", came Koo's whisper from the other side.

"I will petal. Don't worry", Taehyung smiled, thinking about the pout on Koo's pretty face.
"Bye. Take care", Koo said, about to hang up, when he heard Taehyung whine, "But baby, where is my I love you ?"
Taehyung pouted, whimpering slightly.

Koo giggled, making Taehyung crack a smile too, "I love you"
"I love you too baby"
"Get home early, yea ? And, should I keep your dinner ready or you'll have it out ?", Koo asked Taehyung.
"No! I'll have that with you", Taehyung whined, pouting vigorously.

"Okay okay. Don't whine. I'll reheat your dinner once you get home", Koo said, earning a hum from Taehyung, in response.
"I'll be home within one hour. Don't worry", Taehyung smiled, getting an 'Otay' from Koo.