🦋 ᶜᵒᵐᵖᵉᵗⁱᵗᵒʳ 🦋

A black car stopped infront of the five storeyed hospital, followed by the exit of a tall, fully suited in black man, through the door of the car.

Shawn stood aside, standing straight, protecting his boss, while the latter got down the car.

Taehyung fished out his phone, and clicked on the first contact of his chatbox.

I'm here baby.
Are you done ?

After waiting for a few minutes, Taehyung's phone made a 'ding' sound.

Koo is coming🐇

The tiger hybrid chuckled fondly at his little one's choice of emoticon.

"Taetae",
Taehyung's head snapped back to the direction from where the honey like voice was coming.

"Hi baby", Taehyung smiled, as Koo waddled upto him.
The over sized sweater was wrapped around Koo like a burrito.

The little one ran towards his boyfriend and jumped onto him, who quickly wrapped his coat around him.

Picking Koo up, the tiger hybrid smothered his tiny face with kisses.
"Tata, put mwe down", Koo pouted, when he saw Shawn smiling fondly at him.

"Alright. Let's go", Taehyung, again placing a small kiss on Koo's rosy lips, went towards the car.

"How was your day bun ?", Taehyung asked, while Koo cuddled upto him, resting his head on his bicep.
"It was good. Yours ?", the little one answered with a small smile.

"Hectic", responded the latter, taking a deep sigh.
Koo said nothing and just hummed.
Taking Taehyung's large hand in his small palm, he caressed it tenderly.

Taehyung pulled his little one closer and rested his head on his shoulder.
"Was so tired", he murmured, and closed his eyes, waiting for a gift.

Koo lifted his body a bit and placed a small kissy on his boyfriend's forehead.

Taehyung's beast wagged his tail, smiling at the feeling. "I love you", was his only answer to these.
"I love you too Taetae"

Koo exposed his little bunny smile to his boyfriend, while still caressing his hand.
His nose scrunched up due to his smile.

Taehyung smooched Koo's forehead, peppering his face with small pecks.

He wrapped his coat around Koo, bringing the little one on his lap. "Now, stay on my lap like this", the tiger hybrid demanded in a childish, yet deep voice, wrapping his arms around his coat, which was wrapped around Koo.

The little one giggled, when his boyfriend started blowing raspberries in his stomach.

Taehyung smiled fondly at the giggling little baby on his lap. Gently stroking his mushy cheeks, the tiger hybrid observed his little boyfriend's tiny features.

🐯___________🐰

"Let's just go baby. The maids will do it", Taehyung whined against Koo's neck, earning a small laugh from the latter.

He was currently backhugging his little boyfriend, who, with no care of the world, was just putting the dishes in the dish washer.