🦋 ᵖʳᵒᵖᵒˢᵃˡ 🦋

"Really ?", Taehyung asked with wide eyes, sparkling with hope.
"Yes Tiggy", Koo giggled, when Taehyung suddenly hugged him.

"Then marry me", Taehyung looked up at his boyfriend, blurting out whatever came in his mouth.
"Wh-what ?"
"Yeah. Marry me. Please"
"T- you can't propose to me like this. You're literally looking like an ape", Koo scoffed, smacking his boyfriend's head.

"Does that mean you're accepting my proposal ?", Taehyung threw a smug look at Koo.
"You-", Koo's aggressive pout was suddenly pulled in an intense kiss.

After pulling out, Taehyung held his tiny boyfriend in his arm, who was still blinking confusingly.

"I am serious baby. I want to marry you. Have a family with you. We've been in a relationship for about more than seven years. I want to make you mine, officially", Taehyung bit his lips nervously, his voice shaking a bit.

"Tae, I swear if I find out that it's a prank or something, I'll cut off your tail", Koo tried to warn his boyfriend with an angry glare.
"I'm not pranking you baby. I can never joke about this. I really want to marry you. Have a family with you. Grow old with you", the tiger hybrid nodded at his own words, looking fondly at his tiny boyfriend.

Tears pricked in Koo's bambi eyes, as he nibbled onto rosy lips, trying not to tear up completely.

"What took you so long ?", Koo finally let out small sniffles as he hit his small coconut head on his boyfriend's hard chest.
"You know how long I was waiting for this ?", Koo looked up at Taehyung with his big, doe eyes. Tears stained his chubby cheeks, while he sniffled loudly, trying to stop his flow of tears.

"Really ?", being astonished, the tiger hybrid asked.
Koo nodded in tiny, clutching onto his boyfriend's shirt with his small palm.

Taehyung chuckled at his baby, who again demanded with a cute pout, "Why didn't you say that earlier ?"

"I'm sorry baby. I'm so so sorry", the tiger hybrid laughed, smooching all over his boyfriend's tiny face.
Koo let out a small 'hmph' sound, puffing out his cheeks. Taehyung softly wiped off Koo's tears, placing kisses over them.

The little one snuggled closer into his boyfriend's chest and said, "I still need a proper proposal, with a candle light dinner and you on your one knee"
Koo huffed and stating out his demand, earning a loud chortle from his boyfriend.

"Of course I'll be on my one knee. The job of two knees is done by you baby", Taehyung winked.

Koo just stared at him, blinking confusedly, for a few moment, before it hit him. "You're such a pervert!", his eyes went wide as he slapped his boyfriend's arm, hitting his chest continuously.

The red hue spread upto his neck. He felt the heat in his cheeks, while his boyfriend just laughed at him.
"My blushy little bunbun", Taehyung cooed loudly, smothering Koo's tiny face with kisses. 

"Taetae", Koo again called.
"Yes baby ?", Taehyung smiled, softly tucking Koo's hair behind his ear.
"Are you really serious about this ?", the little one asked again; his voice getting tinier with each word he said. He fiddled with the hem of his sweater, looking at Taehyung with his doe eyes, sparkling with hope.

"Of course I am baby. I'm hundred percent serious with this", the tiger hybrid nodded, cracking a small smile.
"Y-you still have to ask my parents", the little one giggled, exposing his bunny smile.