🦋 ᵐⁱˢᵗᵃᵏᵉ 🦋

Koo came home tired, after a long day at the hospital. It was the second year of his internship. This year was a bit less hectic than the first year, since they only had to assist their super regarding practical cases.

He fished out his phone out of his pocket when he heard it ring. Yeah, he has his own phone now.

"Hi Koo. What're you doing ?", Taehyung's calm yet excited voice came from the other side.
"I just came from the hospital Taetae. What are you doing ?", Koo put the phone on speaker and went to change.
"Nothing much. Just a bit stressed", Koo could feel that the tiger hybrid was tired, by his voice.
"What happened Taetae ? You seem tired", Koo quickly changed into a fluffy, pastel yellow coloured oversized sweater and turned on the AC. Wearing his loose shorts, which barely went up to his knees, the little one plopped himself on the bed, with the phone in his hand. Shrinking himself into the size of a boba ball, with his blanket wrapped around him like a burrito.

"Can you come over at my company, tomorrow. I'll pick you up from the park", Taehyung sighed. It was Saturday tomorrow, so Koo had his free day.
"Of course I can Taetae", Koo's tender and soft voice was enough for the elder to let out a sigh of relief.

"What do you want for your birthday Taetae ?", Koo giggled when he heard Taehyung purr softly. It was true that tomorrow was Taehyung's birthday.
"Just you arriving at the park would be enough for me Bunbun", Taehyung smiled, imagining the blush on the little one's face.

Koo couldn't help but let the beet red colour spread on his cheeks, which reached upto his neck. He managed to squeak out a little, "Yeah, but still-"

"No buts my little blushy bunbun", Taehyung said, earning a whine from the younger.
"Pfft! Blushy my bumbum!", Koo scowled, his rosy lips forming a cute, angry pout.

"Woah! Where did you learn cursing, angel ?", Taehyung asked, acting to be surprised. In reality, he had to control himself from cooing out loud at the small bean's swear word.

"I learnt it from one of my friends", Koo giggled loudly, clapping his hand with his thigh. "But Taetae", his expressions quickly changed into a cute pout.
"Yes Koo", Taehyung chuckled. He sighed, feeling all the tiredness leave his body at their little conversation.
"No one teaches me more bad words. I want to be cool like them too!", Koo nibbled onto his lip, fiddling with the hem of his sweater.

"It's okay Koo. You know a lot of bad words. You're already cool", Taehyung laughed when Koo whined on the other side of the phone.
"Meanie!", Koo pouted, playing with the hem of his sweater. He heard Taehyung's deep chuckle on the other side of the phone, and the little baby could feel the butterflies erupt in his tummy.

'Sir your order is here', Jungkook heard another voice speak from the other side of the phone. "Bye Taetae", Koo spoke softly, knowing that the tiger must be busy. And he also knew that Taehyung would never tell him to hang up.

"Bye Koo", Taehyung said, sighing. Koo hummed, pressing the red button.

He waddled towards the box of plushies and took out the tiger plushie, which was gifted by Taehyung. He smiled at it, before placing a soft kissy on it's nose. Keeping it closer to his heart, he rolled around his bed, like the mushy little bunny he is.

🐯______________🐰

"If Koo doesn't like this promise ring, then I'm gonna break your neck", Taehyung deadpanned at Jimin, who just looked at him with a 'done' face, "Just shut up, okay ?"

Taehyung caressed the promise ring, imagining it on Koo's small fingers. He smiled tenderly, thinking about Koo's reaction to his confession.

"Are you sure that he'll come tomorrow ?", Jimin raised his eyebrow. "Hundred percent", Taehyung mindlessly muttered, smiling internally, thinking about tomorrow.