🦋 ᶠᵒʳᵍⁱᵛᵉⁿ 🦋

The phone ringed and ringed but no one picked it up. Taehyung was getting impatient waiting for his best friend to pick the phone up.

It was the seventh day of Koo ignoring him and the tiger hybrid couldn't be happier of the fact that today his suffering would end. He often found himself crying to sleep, during the days when Koo won't even talk to him, let alone meet him.

Taehyung had been calling Junghyun's phone, but no one was picking the call up.

Hanging the call up, Taehyung sighed. He desperately dialed Moonbyul's number.

"Hi! Hello! hi! It's aunty. How're you Taehyung- No! Sorry sorry! It's Taehyung. How are you aunty ?", Taehyung facepalmed at his stutters.

Taehyung heard Moonbyul's laugh in the other end. "Wait Taehyung. I'll hand over the phone to Koo"
Taehyung closed his eyes in embarrassment.

"Who is it mumma ?", Taehyung heard Koo's honey like voice, and he could feel himself melt into a puddle.
"Taehyung wants to talk to you", Moonbyul spoke in a hushed tone. "Okaay", Koo's tone was filled with displeasure.

"Hi Bun! It's me Taehyung!", Taehyung spoke enthusiastically. "I know that hyung! Now speak!", Koo smirked internally. He clearly remembers each and everything Taehyung has yelled at him, that day. If it would have been someone else, he would've forgiven them long ago. But it's Taehyung we're talking about. And he won't forgive him that easily.

"I'll be coming at your house today! Alright ?", Taehyung's tone was too hyped up. Koo giggled internally at his friend. 
"And ?", Koo tried his best to contain his laughter and make his voice cold.
"Um-nothing", Taehyung said in a low voice. He pouted when he didn't get any response from his best friend. "I'm hanging up. Bye", Koo's voice came rougher than usual.

Taehyung held the phone with his hand, pouting sadly.

He whined and called Koo again

"What is it hyung ?", Koo asked Taehyung.
"Kookoo! Bunbun!!", Taehyung whined loudly, screaming into Koo's ears.
"Stop screaming Taetae", Koo said, with a 'done' voice.
"I miss you!!", Taehyung whined, faking a loud wail.
Koo didn't say anything, knowing that he, now, has to deal with the elder's clinginess for the rest of the day.
"I'm coming to your house now!", Taehyung continued screeching like a dying whale, not noticing the door creack open.

"Um, sir, it's time for your next meeting. Sh-shall I cancel it ?", Miss Irene spoke in pure horror, watching her stone cold boss act like a child, that also while talking to someone.

Taehyubg froze when he heard his secretary's voice. "Cancel all of them", Taehyung said in a robotic voice, slowly looking away towards the window which was suddenly looking like the most interesting thing in the world.

"Okay sir", miss Irene hurriedly ran out of the cabin.

"Did someone catch you whining Taetae ?", Koo asked in a teasing voice, earning another whine from Taehyung.